That stinks! Kim Kardashian's Crystal Gardenia perfume isn't being shipped to Australia after being branded 'flammable/hazardous material'... leaving customers outraged
Kim Kardashian sent fans across the globe into meltdown with the launch of her new perfume Crystal Gardenia line last month.
But those fans in Australia hoping to get their hands on the coveted fragrance have been left empty-handed after it was branded a 'flammable/hazardous material' due to its alcohol content.?
Scroll down for video?
That stinks! Kim Kardashian's Crystal Gardenia perfume can't be shipped to Australia after shipping companies branded the product 'flammable/hazardous material'... leaving customers outraged
'Overseas customers have been complaining because there was no warning on Kim's website that there were blackout zones,' TMZ reported this Thursday.
'Sources connected to Kim tell us she and her people were first told there wouldn't be an issue in shipping the goods overseas.'
According to the publication, customers who have been affected by these restrictions will be contacted by Kim's team and offered a full refund.?
Scent controversy: According to TMZ, international carriers such as FedEx have refused to ship Kim's perfumes to Australia and New Zealand, leaving paying customers out of pocket
Cashing in! Meanwhile, Kim has been reveling in the commercial success of the Crystal Gardenia perfume trio
Meanwhile, Kim has been reveling in the commercial success of the Crystal Gardenia perfume trio.?
Her digital-only launch banked a whopping 1.3 million in the first hour after its release, and $10 million over the first day.?
Crystal Gardenia's floral scents are encased in crystal-shaped bottles, a decision inspired by Kim after she turned to healing gemstones in October 2016.??
'It all started when everyone would come over and bring me healing crystals at a time in my life where I needed some healing,' Kim told People.
The smell of success! Her digital-only launch banked a whopping 1.3 million in the first hour after its release, and $10 million over the first day
'I really loved the idea of being so pure and taking that time to do what makes you happy and heal from everything you have going on in this crazy, chaotic life.?
'I just wanted to create fragrances that made me feel happy and calm,' she explained. ?
Daily Mail Australia has reached out to Kim Kardashian for comment. ?
'I really loved the idea of being so pure': Crystal Gardenia's floral scents are encased in crystal-shaped bottles, a decision inspired by Kim after she turned to healing gemstones in October 2016
Most watched News videos
- Paul McCartney hugs Leigh Sales as she is overcome with emotion
- Cruise ship sprayed down after passengers struck down by gastro
- President Trump slurs speech during Jerusalem address
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Christine Keeler, ex-showgirl at centre of Profumo scandal, dies
- Heartbreaking footage shows helpless puppies rescued from tar
- Extra police on standby as Samuel Shaffer is arrested in Lund
- Heroic neighbours rescue woman after attack by two dogs
- Kim Kardashian looks stylish in cutout dress
- Melanie Martinez at 'American Horror Story' premiere in L.A.
- Palestinians torch Trump photos in protest against embassy move
- 'Home's South London mate' Sadiq Khan's retort to BBC reporter
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.