'Koala kisses': Bindi Irwin cuddles up to sweet furry friend as she and boyfriend Chandler Powell enjoy time together at Australia Zoo
She's following in the footsteps of her late father Steve Irwin, with a love of animals and a passion for the environment.
And on Wednesday, Bindi Irwin shared an adorable snap of herself cuddling up to a koala.
Taking to Instagram, the 19-year-old captioned the snap: 'Koala kisses.' ?
Scroll down for video?
'Koala kisses': Bindi Irwin cuddles up to an adorable furry friend as she and boyfriend Chandler Powell enjoy time together at Australia Zoo
Bindi's American boyfriend Chandler Powell, 21, also shared a sweet snap of himself with his girlfriend and the koala.
He gushed about Bindi in his caption, writing:?'Love these afternoons at Australia Zoo with my beautiful girl and the best koala cuddles.'
The pair were both clad in their khaki Australia Zoo uniforms for the photographs.?
'Love these afternoons': Bindi's American boyfriend Chandler Powell, 21, also shared a snap of himself with Bindi and the koala
Talk: For months, rumours have swirled that the young couple will get married soon, with Woman's Day reporting that Bindi's mother Terri (pictured) is keen for Chandler to sign a pre-nuptial agreement
For months, rumours have swirled that the young couple will get married soon, with reporting that Bindi's mother Terri is keen for Chandler to sign a pre-nuptial agreement.
The magazine claimed that the 53-year-old is doing all she can to protect her late husband Steve's legacy and their family fortune should the couple's relationship take a turn for the worse.
'Of course Terri's overjoyed Bindi and Chandler are so happy, but she's always been cautious about them making such a big commitment so young,' a source reportedly told the magazine.
Wedding bells??Last week, Chandler's grandfather told the publication that the family are waiting for the couple's engagement news
However, representatives for the Irwins rubbished the claims, telling Daily Mail Australia: 'There is no truth to this report. It’s just tabloid gossip.'
Last week, Chandler's grandfather told the publication that the family are waiting for the couple's engagement news.
'It's been a while now, they're on their time frame, but we're quietly waiting (for an announcement),' John told Woman's Day.?
Despite John's comments, Australia Zoo previously confirmed to Daily Mail Australia that the couple are happy going on as they are for a while.?
Young love:?Despite John's comments, Australia Zoo previously confirmed to Daily Mail Australia that the couple are happy going on as they are for a while
Most watched News videos
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Heroic neighbours rescue woman after attack by two dogs
- Persons of interest in the death of Sydney Loofe release video
- Cruise ship sprayed down after passengers struck down by gastro
- Trouble in paradise: Two seniors brawl during Caribbean holiday
- 'Hypocrite' Nigel Farage refuses to hand back ￡73,000 EU pension
- Christine Keeler, ex-showgirl at centre of Profumo scandal, dies
- A heart-stopping moment a pride of lions attack a buck
- DUP leader lashes out at Irish government over Belfast agreement
- Storm Caroline set to batter the UK with 80mph winds and snow
- Creepy optical illusion in the sky leaves internet baffled
- Melanie Martinez at 'American Horror Story' premiere in L.A.
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.