Close call! Madison Beer narrowly avoids an awkward run in with former love interest Brooklyn Beckham's girlfriend Chloe Moretz at an LA club
They share the same taste in a significant other.
But Madison Beer was not interested in sharing a dance with her former flame's girlfriend as she quickly left Los Angeles nightclub Poppy in the early hours of Monday evening.
Close call: Madison Beer (L) narrowly avoided an encounter with her former flame Brooklyn Beckham's on-off girlfriend Chloe Moretz (R) at Poppy nightclub in West Hollywood on Monday
Dressed to thrill, Madison showed off her tanned and toned legs in a silky black thigh-grazing mini skirt paired with black over-the-knee boots.
The star wore a tight black tube top, while covering her shoulders with a chic black leather jacket.?
Chloe wore a far more casual ensemble, and was dressed in navy and white pinstripe pants.
The November Chronicles actress kept warm in the chilly weather with a denim jacket and sported a pair of white trainers on her feet.?
Love lost: Madison enjoyed spending the summer with the son of David and Victoria Beckham and admitted the teens were 'crushing on each other' (pictured in June)
Madison's stardom has been on the rise since Justin Bieber discovered her on YouTube at the age of 13.
While Chloe and Brooklyn have rekindled their romance, Madison enjoyed spending the summer with the son of David and Victoria Beckham.?
In July, Madison appeared to confirm her relationship with Brooklyn, revealing they 'hang out almost every day'.
Admitting they were into each other, she told AOL at the time: 'We are definitely crushing on each other.??
Beauty:?Beer's stardom has been on the rise since Justin Bieber discovered her on YouTube at the age of 13 (pictured in Beverly Hills on Sunday night)
'But we're both very busy. He's great, he's a cutie, he's one of my best friends ... We hang out almost every day.'?
But the singer, who spent much of the summer with Brooklyn in Los Angeles, confirmed they had decided against embarking on a relationship due to the long distance when the teen moved to New York to study.
Speaking to People magazine, Madison confessed: 'I can't do long distance.'?
Brooklyn and Chloe have weathered an on/off relationship since 2014 before splitting a year later, rekindling in the summer of 2016 and trying yet again earlier this year.?
Back again: Brooklyn and Chloe have weathered an on/off relationship since 2014 before splitting a year later, rekindling in the summer of 2016 and trying yet again earlier this year
Most watched News videos
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Heroic neighbours rescue woman after attack by two dogs
- Persons of interest in the death of Sydney Loofe release video
- Cruise ship sprayed down after passengers struck down by gastro
- DUP leader lashes out at Irish government over Belfast agreement
- 'Hypocrite' Nigel Farage refuses to hand back ￡73,000 EU pension
- Trouble in paradise: Two seniors brawl during Caribbean holiday
- A heart-stopping moment a pride of lions attack a buck
- Trump announces plans to shrink National Monuments in Utah
- Storm Caroline set to batter the UK with 80mph winds and snow
- Creepy optical illusion in the sky leaves internet baffled
- Footage shows wreckage of Stacey Flounders' car following crash
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.