That 70s Show's Topher Grace and wife Ashley Hinshaw step out with newborn baby daughter Mabel Jane for the first time
They welcomed their first child into the world last month.
And That 70s Show's?Topher Grace and his wife Ashley Hinshaw stepped out in public for the first time with daughter?Mabel Jane in the Studio City area of Los Angeles on Tuesday.?
The doting new dad, 39, held his little girl close to his chest in a baby carrier while he and his actress other-half, 28, fetched groceries.
Baby makes three!?That 70s Show's Topher Grace and wife Ashley Hinshaw stepped out with daughter Mabel Jane in the Studio City area of Los Angeles on Tuesday
The American Ultra star was dressed casually in a light blue tee and relaxed denim, walking into the store hand-in-hand with his love Ashley.
While little one Mabel's face wasn't visible, tiny legs clad in cranberry colored leggings could be seen poking from the carrier.?
Topher took a quick call before heading into the store with his wife of one year.
The New York native was all smiles as he held his little one close to his body in a Baby Bjorn infant carrier.
Happy family: The doting new dad, 39, held his little girl close to his chest in a baby carrier while he and his actress other-half, 28, fetched groceries?
Ashley opted for a simple but stylish red flannel shirt and distressed jeans.
The True Blood star added a pair of neutral slides on bottom, while blocking out the rays with dark shades .
Ashley tied her blonde locks back into a ponytail and carried around a large bottle of water to ensure she kept well-hydrated.
The movie star and his spouse were greeted with their new arrival back at the beginning of November.
Hey mama! New mom Ashley, who wed Topher in 2016, looked simple but chic in a red flannel and distressed jeans while dad carried their newborn
According to E,?the duo welcomed their baby girl on November 1.
The couple tied the knot back in May 2016 in the upmarket Santa Barbara area of California, and this is their first child together.??
Topher played Eric Forman in Fox sitcom That 70s Show from 1998 until 2006.
His other career highlight was playing reporter Eddie Brock in Spider-Man 3, who goes on to become baddie Venom.?
Most watched News videos
- Billy Bush talks to Stephen Colbert about being fire from Today
- VERY relaxed wombat finds the perfect place to cool down
- Persons of interest in the death of Sydney Loofe release video
- Kim Kardashian looks stylish in cutout dress
- Soldier surprises his 76ers dancer by returning from deployment
- Melanie Martinez at 'American Horror Story' premiere in L.A.
- Wild fight erupts between teacher and student inside classroom
- Dash cam footage shows Randy Travis naked during a 2012 arrest
- Paul McCartney hugs Leigh Sales as she is overcome with emotion
- The Grinch! Woman takes Christmas decorations from Texas porch
- Trouble in paradise: Two seniors brawl during Caribbean holiday
- North Carolina man believed to be involved in death of 3-year-old