'I never trust a narcissist!' Taylor Swift posts pointed song lyrics after Kim Kardashian reignites spat with Famous throwback
Swifties were quick to jump on reality star Kim after she posted a throwback to the controversial 2016 Famous exhibition - which featured a naked Taylor in bed with Kimye and a selection of other stars.
And Taylor herself now appears to have responded in her typically indirect way, posting an image from her new Vogue shoot with lyrics to her track I Did Something Bad: 'I never trust a narcissist But they love me...'
Look what you made me do!?Kim Kardashian reignited her spat with Taylor Swift - and her fans - when she posted a throwback to Kanye West's 2016 Famous exhibit?
The words could well be taken as a response to Kim's Instagram post on Monday night. The image showed the 37-year-old snapping a picture of Kanye West's artwork.
Taylor's dedicated pack of fans certainly thought so. Taking to Instagram in their droves, they posted row after row of rat and mice emojis - a reference to Kim herself.
The rat emoji is a response to Kim's use of the snake emoji to represent Taylor, with Swifties keen to point out that snakes eat rodents.
Taking to Instagram in their droves, Taylor's dedicated pack of fans posted row after row of rat and mice emojis - a reference to Kim herself
Taylor and Kim's husband Kanye have been embroiled in a long-running feud ever since the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards, when he interrupted her acceptance speech for Best Female Video.
Kanye argued Beyonce was more deserving of the prize and although they later buried their differences, he reignited the rivalry when he made reference to Taylor in his song Famou
On the track, Kanye sang: 'I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex / Why, I made that b**** famous.'
Controversial: Kanye's 2016 Famous exhibition featured a naked Taylor in bed with Kimye and a selection of other stars
Taylor's reaction to the line was quick and furious, however the Wests hit back and accused her of playing the 'victim' - saying she had given permission for her name to be used in the track.
More recently in her new album Reputation, Taylor revisited the Kanye spat.
The lead single - Look What You Made Me Do - features a number of apparent digs at the likes of Kanye and his wife, among others.
Taylor slams someone for their 'tilted stage', something Kanye had during his Saint Pablo tour in 2016, when she sings: 'I don't like your little games/ Don't like your tilted stage/ The role you made me play/ Of the fool/ No, I don't like you.'
Most watched News videos
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Sir Elton on stage in Barcelona just hours before his mother died
- Snake lunges at Toff as she's suspended in the air during trial
- Disturbing video shows teen hurling a cat into the street
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Cruise ship sprayed down after passengers struck down by gastro
- Heroic neighbours rescue woman after attack by two dogs
- Heartbreaking footage shows helpless puppies rescued from tar
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.