Loved up in London! Karlie Kloss and longtime beau Joshua Kushner only have eyes for each other as they spend time in British capital
They've been dating for five years and the romance between Karlie Kloss and Joshua Kushner is still going strong.
The blonde model, 25, and the financial investor, 32, were spotted enjoying a stroll through London on Saturday.
Kloss has been in the U.K. for several days, where she gave a talk in Oxford on Thursday and on Monday night co-hosted the British Fashion Awards.?
Scroll down for video?
Across the pond: Karlie Kloss, 25, and boyfriend Joshua Kushner, 32, were spotted enjoying a stroll through London on Saturday as they spend time int he British capital
The couple were low-key as they toured some of the sites in the British capital together.
The former Victoria's Secret Angel paired a gray turtleneck sweater with a fluffy pink jacket and added a pair of blue jeans.
She wore her blonde hair tied back in a ponytail and sported sunglasses despite the cloudy skies.
Her boyfriend, who is the brother of Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner, wore a navy padded jacket and navy trousers.?
Loved up: The two, who started dating in 2012, only had eyes for each other as they took in the sights
Release your inner biker babe like Karlie in Louboutin boots
After making a glamorous appearance at the British Fashion Awards in a Vivienne Westwood gown, Karlie Kloss was spotted walking the streets of London looking much more casual in jeans, a turtleneck sweater and combat boots.
The ankle booties are by Christian Louboutin and they add an instant dose of cool girl attitude to any ensemble – they have us considering ditching our strappy stilettos for some military inspired footwear over party season!
Karlie's leather beauties are available online at Bergdorf Goodman (click right to shop!). And if you're not quite set on this exact style, choose from our alternative options in the edit below.
Casual style: The model wore a gray turtleneck sweater under a pink fluffy jacket paired with blue jeans while her longtime beau opted for a padded navy jacket and dark blue trousers
On Monday night, Kloss joined other models for the Fashion Awards, walking the red carpet at the Royal Albert Hall in a strapless scarlet gown.
The designer number gave a good view of her ample cleavage which event he diamonds dripping around her neck couldn't distract from.
She wore her blonde hair loose in a tousled style and rocked bright red lipstick.?
Co-hosting gig: On Monday night, Kloss walked the red carpet at the British Fashion Awards in a strapless scarlet gown that gave a good view of her ample cleavage
Most watched News videos
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- Sir Elton on stage in Barcelona just hours before his mother died
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Disturbing video shows teen hurling a cat into the street
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Snake lunges at Toff as she's suspended in the air during trial
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- Earl Kimrey charged with the death of 3-year-old Mariah Miller
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Cruise ship sprayed down after passengers struck down by gastro
- Heartbreaking footage shows helpless puppies rescued from tar
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.