Blake Lively injured on set of The Rhythm Section in Dublin, production temporarily halted
Blake Lively has been injured on the set of The Rhythm Section.
The 30-year-old actress reportedly injured her hand while filming an action sequence on Monday and production was temporarily halted as a result.
It comes after the star was seen filming scenes in a brunette wig on set in Dublin, Ireland on Sunday.
Accident: Blake Lively injured her hand on the set of The Rhythm Section in Dublin, Ireland on Monday and production was temporarily halted
A spokesperson for the production said in a statement: 'Paramount, Global Road (formerly known as IM Global) and producers Michael G Wilson and Barbara Broccoli today confirmed that filming has been temporarily suspended on The Rhythm Section as Blake Lively sustained an injury to her hand whilst filming an action sequence.?
They confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter that production 'will resume as soon as possible'.?
Blake's co-star Jude Law was also pictured on set of the spy thriller on Sunday.
On set injury: The actress was filming an action sequence when she hurt herself. She is pictured on Sunday filming scenes for the spy thriller?
The pair didn't appear to be filming scenes together but they hung out and chatted.?
The movie is based on the first of British author Mark Burnell's four books in his best-selling Stephanie Patrick series.?
It follows a woman (Blake) that seeks to uncover the truth behind a plane crash that killed her family- a flight that she was meant to be on.
The movie is directed by Reed Morano, executive producer of The Handmaid's Tale.
The Rhythm Section is due out in the US on February 22, 2019.?
In the movie - due for release in 2019 - Blake plays Stephanie Patrick, a woman that seeks to uncover the truth behind a plane crash that killed her family
Most watched News videos
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- Sir Elton on stage in Barcelona just hours before his mother died
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Disturbing video shows teen hurling a cat into the street
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Snake lunges at Toff as she's suspended in the air during trial
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- Paul McCartney hugs Leigh Sales as she is overcome with emotion
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Cruise ship sprayed down after passengers struck down by gastro
- Heartbreaking footage shows helpless puppies rescued from tar
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.