No heels here! Pregnant Jessica Alba leaves her Louboutins at home to slip into more comfortable sneakers as she heads to her Honest office in LA
Jessica Alba has given her high heels a rest.
On Monday the pregnant star looked comfortable in her sneakers as she headed to her Honest Company offices in LA.
The Vogue cover girl is expecting her third child with husband Cash Warren.?The 36-year-old actress is expected to give birth in late December or early 2018.
Comfy cozy: Jessica Alba wore her sneakers to work on Monday and a?Bella Dahl jumpsuit
Thirsty: The mom to be drank from a cup that said 'You are gold baby. Solid gold.'?
Big belly: The Fantastic four star is expecting her first baby boy
The Fantastic 4 star wore a cozy outfit to her office in Brentwood. Alba wore a black and white plaid Bella Dahl maternity jumpsuit that hit mid-calf and showed off her large baby bump. She wore a black tank underneath and kept warm with a black cardigan.
She hid behind sunglasses as she carried her large black cross-body bag.
The business owner swapped out her usual heels for comfortable black and white slip on shoes.
Alba stayed hydrated with a cup that was both practical and inspirational. It said, ‘You are gold baby. Solid gold.’
Now that’s a Monday mantra.?
Family outing: Alba and husband Cash Warren took their kids Honor and Haven for a stroll?
Boss babe: The actress founded The Honest Company in 2011?
Consumer friendly: The Honest Company is a brand that provides parents with safe and trusted products for their children.
Baby number three is on the way. Jessica and husband Cash will be officially outnumbered she said in an Instagram post. This will be their first boy. It’s unknown whether or not she will give her son a name that begins with the letter H.
The Into the Blue actress has two little girls—Honor Marie who is nine and Haven Garner who is six.
Alba is working not only to create products that are good for her kids, but a company that creates opportunities for both men and women. Excluding Jessica, the board of directors is currently all men.
In an interview with CNN she spoke further on this topic, ‘We’re going to have a curriculum and a program and mentorship in house, inside of The Honest Company for women specifically. It’s necessary.’
Long term: The Warrens have been married since 2008?
Most watched News videos
- Sir Elton on stage in Barcelona just hours before his mother died
- Snake lunges at Toff as she's suspended in the air during trial
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Disturbing video shows teen hurling a cat into the street
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- Earl Kimrey charged with the death of 3-year-old Mariah Miller
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Cruise ship sprayed down after passengers struck down by gastro
- 'Hypocrite' Nigel Farage refuses to hand back ￡73,000 EU pension
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.