Piano girl! Jennifer Lopez, 48, sizzles in colorful dress with sexy split as she poses for new Guess image after being named brand's muse
Jennifer Lopez posted a new image from her Guess campaign on Monday.
The 48-year-old Shades Of Blue actress looked like a sex symbol as she posed on a piano in a colorful dress that had a generous slit up the side.
This comes the same day the Bronx beauty was seen on the set of her new movie Second Act, which she is also producing.?
Va-voom:?Jennifer Lopez posted a new image from her Guess campaign on Monday
Number one:?Her first Guess photo saw her in a white shirt with checked shorts and white pumps
The looker wore her head in a big, messy bed head style that made her look a bit 1980s.
She added gold platform heels that matched nicely with her choker.
A man in a suit is seen tickling the ivories but his face cannot be seen.
Her first Guess photo saw her in a white shirt with checked shorts and white pumps.
Rolling: Jennifer appeared to be in great spirits on the NY set of her new movie Second Act
?Ready, set, glow:?She also wore black leather gloves and had her lines written on small white cards in her hand
Jennifer appeared to be in great spirits on the NY set of her new movie Second Act.
She wore a black business coat over a dark dress and had bare legs. She also wore black leather gloves and had her lines written on small white cards in her hand.
The star added black UGG boots.
Cute gal: The World Of Dance judge wore a black business coat over a dark dress and had bare, tanned legs
Later she switched into black-and-white pimps with a thin six inch heel.?
The scene was shot outdoors with autumn leaves everywhere. It appeared to be a scene with a big reveal.
There were also white birds flying over the head of the Amor Amor Amor singer.
Vanessa Hudgens was also on set, but she had on a white coat with a big fur scarf. She also wore pinstriped slacks.
Chip:?There were also white birds flying over the head of the Amor Amor Amor singer
Co-star:?Vanessa Hudgens was also on set, but she had on a white coat with a big scarf. She also wore pinstriped slacks
No heels here: Hudgens also slipped into her slippers when she had a break from filming
Most watched News videos
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Sir Elton on stage in Barcelona just hours before his mother died
- Disturbing video shows teen hurling a cat into the street
- Earl Kimrey charged with the death of 3-year-old Mariah Miller
- Snake lunges at Toff as she's suspended in the air during trial
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Trump ‘not worried’ about Michael Flynn’s guilty Russia plea
- Knife-wielding moped robbers raid building on Fleet Street
- Nigel Farage defends Donald Trump retweeting Britain First
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.