Youthful Rene Russo, 63, shimmers in metallic top and leather pants as she promotes new movie Just Getting Started at BUILD Studios
The 63-year-old Nightcrawler star was there to discuss her new comedy Just Getting Started which hits theaters this weekend.
Rene looked gorgeous in a shimmery gold top and slim-fit leather-look pants as she posed for photos before the interview.
Simply chic: Rene Russo put in a stylish appearance at the BUILD Studios in New York on Monday
She teamed the outfit with black ankle boots and her strawberry blonde locks were styled in voluminous waves.
Rene has teamed up again with director Ron Shelton for her new flick after starring in his 1996 comedy Tin Cup.
Morgan Freeman and Tommy Lee Jones also star in the action comedy set in Palm Springs.?
Rene joked of her two veteran actor co-stars: 'They're eight-year-olds fighting over a truck and I'm the truck!
Ageless: Rene looked gorgeous in a shimmery gold top and slim-fit leather-look pants as she posed for photos before the interview
'They were good together, they were a lot of fun together' she added, before gushing about Shelton: 'I got the script, I didn't even open it.
'I said "I'm in Ron". He writes so beautifully for women... and I don't work that much.'
The mother-of-one revealed that she chooses not to work these days unless the role is really good.
'I don't like it. I'm sorry, no, I sound like such a spoiled-- I'm very thankful, I'm very thankful for the job I have, I am but if I'm playing another watered down version of something I've already done then just pass'.
Keeping warm: The actress wrapped up in a black cape as she greeted fans outside the studios
The actress explained she's somewhat of a night owl and hates early mornings which makes it hard for her to commit to new roles.
'But because it's Ron Shelton and he's so great, I said okay I'll get up early for him.'?she said.
Just Getting Started follows an ex-F.B.I. Agent (Jones) and an ex-mob lawyer in the Witness Protection Program (Freeman) who have to put their petty rivalry on the golf course to fend off a mob hit.
Rene is married to Nightcrawler director Dan Gilroy and they have one daughter, Rose, 24, who is a model.
Fan favorite: Rene happily posed for snaps with waiting fans
Most watched News videos
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- Sir Elton on stage in Barcelona just hours before his mother died
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Disturbing video shows teen hurling a cat into the street
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- Snake lunges at Toff as she's suspended in the air during trial
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Paul McCartney hugs Leigh Sales as she is overcome with emotion
- Heartbreaking footage shows helpless puppies rescued from tar
- Cruise ship sprayed down after passengers struck down by gastro
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.