From red bathing suits to grandfather sweaters! Baywatch vet Erika Eleniak, 48, looks comfortable as she goes makeup-free at airport
?Erika Eleniak sure dressed down when she arrived into LAX airport on Sunday.
The former Baywatch beauty, 48, wore jeans and UGG boots as she pulled her oversized suitcase.
The blonde model is best known for her days in a red swimsuit as she co-starred with Pamela Anderson and David Hasselhoff on the TV hit series Baywatch, which ran from 1989 until 1999.
Comfortable and cute:?Erika Eleniak sure dressed down when she arrived into LAX airport in Los Angeles on Sunday
Hot stuff:?The blonde model is best known for her days in a red swimsuit as she was on the TV hit series Baywatch from 1989 until 1999
The star looked as if she had just returned from a few months in a remote log cabin in Colorado.
The pinup had on a worn-in beige grandfather cardigan with a winter print in white as well as a dark sweater underneath.
The short-haired cover girl was carrying a large bag of chocolates from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.?
More EE: The star with Billy Warlock as Eddie Kramer, Parker Stevenson as Craig Pomeroy, David Hasselhoff as Lt. Mitch Buchannon, Shawn Weatherly as Jill Riley
Baywatch ran from 1989 to 1999 and became one of the most watched TV shows in the world, with a weekly audience of 1.1 billion in 148 countries.
The show was translated into 44 different languages.
Its cast of sun-kissed, incredibly attractive stars became overnight mega stars.
Cute in curls: The looker with Warlock in a cast photo for the babes-on-beach show
The television series was made into a movie starring Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron and Kelly Rohrbach as well as Priyanka Chopra this summer.
David and Pamela made cameo appearances in the film.?
Erika has stayed busy with TV shows like The Librarians and CSI: Miami as well as TV movies like Holiday Spin.
Still in great shape: Eleniak attends the Baywatch SlowMo Marathon in LA in April
She is in pre-production on Marilyn Monroe Back?
The imdb.com synopsis reads: 'Marilyn Monroe Returns reveals provocative new evidence that the reincarnation of Marilyn Monroe is a top-of-the-charts Canadian singer named Sherrie Lea Laird, a woman who shares undeniably remarkable similarities with the legendary icon.'
Erika also appeared in Boone: The Bounty Hunter this year with Spencer Grammer.
Most watched News videos
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- Disturbing video shows teen hurling a cat into the street
- Sir Elton on stage in Barcelona just hours before his mother died
- Earl Kimrey charged with the death of 3-year-old Mariah Miller
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Snake lunges at Toff as she's suspended in the air during trial
- Nigel Farage defends Donald Trump retweeting Britain First
- Knife-wielding moped robbers raid building on Fleet Street
- DUP leader lashes out at Irish government over Belfast agreement
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.