'It feels f***ing amazing!': Kesha gushes over Grammy nod with comeback album Rainbow...following Dr Luke battle
She is nominated for two Grammys this year.
And Kesha says the recognition 'feels f***ing amazing' after landing a nod for both Best Pop Vocal Album (Rainbow) and Best Pop Solo Performance (Praying).?
This comes after the singer was locked in a battle with former producer Dr Luke.?
Kesha commented on the nominations while she headed out of Los Angeles with boyfriend Brad Ashenfelter on Saturday.
Leaving Los Angeles! On Saturday, Kesha prepped for a flight out of LAX
She told a TMZ photographer regarding the Grammy recognition: 'It feels f***ing amazing!'
The couple held hands as the 30-year-old kept preoccupied on her phone.?
Kesha was styled in a purple, Gucci sweater.?
The Tick Tock singer continued with her dressed-down look in a set of distressed, black denim.?
The 30-year-old accessorized with a large teal and silver necklace and blue rim shades.
Love by her side: The singer was joined by boyfriend Brad Ashenfelter
Casual for the weekend: Kesha was styled in a purple, Gucci sweater. The Tick Tock singer continued with her dressed-down look in a set of distressed, black denim
Earlier in the day, the Los Angeles native shot a music video with Macklemore, 34.
The duo were seen filming in a back alley alongside a vintage and modern vehicle.?
Kesha was styled in a sequin gold cape and coordinating pants, while Macklemore was bundled up in a red coat. ?
Collaboration: Earlier in the day, the Los Angeles native was seen shooting a music video with Macklemore, 34
Looking great! Kesha was styled in a sequin gold cape and coordinating pants, while Macklemore was bundled up in a red coat
Up next for the Grammy-nominee is a country music special, CMT Crossroads.?
The singer, who 'grew up on country music' will team up with Old Crow Medicine Show for special, set to air on Wednesday on CMT.?
'I grew up on country music. It was the first music I sang, listened to and wrote as a child, and I'm especially stoked to be collaborating with Old Crow Medicine Show,' she began, according to People.?
'I've always admired early country artists such as Hank Williams, Johnny Cash, Dolly Parton, Gram Parsons, and Loretta Lynn, and the outlaw attitude of some of those early country artists who helped create rock and roll. To me, Old Crow Medicine Show epitomizes that attitude and wildness while also being amazing songwriters and performers.'
Returning to her roots: Up next for the Grammy-nominee is a country music special, CMT Crossroads, which will air on Wednesday
Most watched News videos
- Snake lunges at Toff as she's suspended in the air during trial
- Sir Elton on stage in Barcelona just hours before his mother died
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Disturbing video shows teen hurling a cat into the street
- Cruise ship sprayed down after passengers struck down by gastro
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Earl Kimrey charged with the death of 3-year-old Mariah Miller
- Heartbreaking footage shows helpless puppies rescued from tar
The comments below have been moderated in advance.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.