Hot metal! Julianne Hough oozes glamour in plunging silver suit on the red carpet for Trevor Project
She dazzles on the red carpet as much as she does the dance floor.
And Julianne Hough proved her worth as she was spotted in a sparkly ensemble for 2017 Trevor LIVE event in Los Angeles on Sunday.
The 29-year-old professional hoofer commanded attention in the plunging shiny suit as she was joined by her husband Brooks Laich.
Scroll down for video?
Stunner:?Julianne Hough, 29, proved her worth as she was spotted in a sparkly ensemble for 2017 Trevor LIVE event in Los Angeles on Sunday
The Trevor Project is the world ís largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for LGBTQ youth.
And Julianne was on hand to help benefit the great cause as she sashayed her way into the celebrity-studded event.
Daring to impress, the Footloose alum allowed her enviable figure to take center stage in the form fitting wardrobe.
The Utah-born dancer first appeared on Dancing With The Stars during its fourth season, which she won, and stayed on for the fifth, coming in first place again.?
Impress:?Daring to impress, the Footloose alum allowed her enviable figure to take center stage in the form fitting wardrobe
She remained on Dancing With The Stars through to the eighth season as a competing pro, but her wins were behind her.
Julianne guest-judged the 17th and 18th seasons, then full-time judged the 19th through 24th seasons - except for the 22nd.
To much fanfare, it emerged in September that she would not be judging the current 25th season, which began that month and ended last week.
Yet this has still been a banner year for Julianne, who married her dashing hockey-playing husband in July after a two-year engagement.
Gorgeous couple: The professional hoofer commanded attention in the plunging shiny suit as she was joined by her husband Brooks Laich
Covering this year's November issue of Health, she said: 'I’ve always wanted to be married and be a mom and have kids, but to be honest, all of that scared the s*** out of me.
'I was like, "Oh my gosh, to actually be married and committed to somebody, that just seems so grown-up".
'But the first thing that I felt when we got married was: "This is the complete opposite of scary. This is like home".'?
The look of love: Julianne married her dashing hockey-playing husband in July after a two-year engagement; they are pictured last month in Los Angeles
Most watched News videos
- Sir Elton on stage in Barcelona just hours before his mother died
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Disturbing video shows teen hurling a cat into the street
- Snake lunges at Toff as she's suspended in the air during trial
- Paul McCartney hugs Leigh Sales as she is overcome with emotion
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Cruise ship sprayed down after passengers struck down by gastro
- Heartbreaking footage shows helpless puppies rescued from tar
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.