'We will always love each other': Long Island Medium Theresa Caputo splits from husband Larry after 28 years of marriage
Long Island Medium star Theresa Caputo, 51, and her husband Larry have separated after 28 years of marriage.?
The TLC star announced the news to?People on Sunday.
In a joint statement the duo said: 'After 28 years of marriage, we have decided to legally separate.
It's over: On Sunday, Theresa Caputo has split from her husband Larry after 28 years of marriage
'We will always love each other and our two wonderful children. We are united in supporting each other and our family.'
Theresa and Larry asked one thing from the public: 'Please respect our privacy during this time.'
The Long Island couple share two children; Larry Jr., 27, and Victoria, 23.
Theresa and Larry have shown a united front for over ten seasons of their TLC show.
The reality stars gave a statement to US Weekly :'After 28 years of marriage, we have decided to legally separate'
The couple continued: 'We will always love each other and our two wonderful children. We are united in supporting each other and our family'
Recently it was revealed that the Caputo's were facing a rough patch in their marriage.
In a Long Island Medium teaser posted Friday, Theresa reveals that she is 'unsure about their future'.
The 51-year-old said: 'I sometimes interpret it as growing apart. I’ve changed and he has changed.
'We’re both not happy and, you know, it’s hard to try to work through that.'
She ended: 'It’s not easy for me to sit here and to talk about this, to talk about my feelings, to talk about how my marriage is, but you know, things do change.'
The signs:?Recently it was revealed that the Caputo's were facing a rough patch in their marriage
In the show, Theresa meets up with people-clients and strangers- to predict their futures and provide psychic insights.?
The New Yorker also claims she is capable of communicating with the dead.
The couple have not yet commented on their separation via social media, but Larry did retweet a fan who showed their support.
The tweet read: 'It’s not my relationship & I won’t dictate to anyone what to do but I wish @Theresacaputo & @biglarrycaputo the best & would have a VERY hard time watching #LongIslandMedium without him on it. These Larry-less episodes are a killer!'?
A source told TMZ that Theresa and Larry are 'spending time apart' but there 'may be room for reconciliation in the future'.
The good old days:?The Long Island couple share two children; Larry Jr., 27, and Victoria, 23
Most watched News videos
- Surveillance video shows Palm Beach cop shoot his ex-girlfriend
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Disturbing video shows teen hurling a cat into the street
- Megan Markle and Prince Harry announce their engagement
- WHAT?!: Incredible moment dog reacts to news she'll get a brother
- Earl Kimrey charged with the death of 3-year-old Mariah Miller
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- Nigel Farage defends Donald Trump retweeting Britain First
- Trump ‘not worried’ about Michael Flynn’s guilty Russia plea
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.