Radiant Kirsten Dunst puts on a leggy display in a chic little black dress as she grabs lunch in Hollywood
She always cuts a stylish figure.?
So it came as no surprise to see Kirsten Dunst looked effortlessly chic as she grabbed lunch in Beverly Hills on Friday.?
Clad in a little black dress, the 35-year-old actress proved that less is more as she looked radiant strolling back to her car.?
Scroll down for video?
Stylish:?She always cuts a stylish figure. So it came as no surprise to see Kirsten Dunst looked effortlessly chic as she grabbed lunch in Beverly Hills on Friday
Skimming over her incredible figure, Kirsten's dress flared out to just above the knee, offering a look at her enviably lean legs.?
Confident in her 5'5" frame, the petite starlet shunned heels in favour of comfortable yellow sandals.?
Keeping her accessories simple, the Bring It On star finished off the look with a small cross body bag and a pair of retro style shades. ?
Clad in a little black dress, the 35-year-old actress proved that less is more as she looked radiant strolling back to her car whilst showing off her lean legs?
Kirsten was not seen with her?fiance Jesse Plemons, 29, on the outing.
The couple fell in love while filming FX's Fargo in which they played husband and wife and they revealed their engagement at the Spirit Awards in Santa Monica in February.
Meanwhile, the pair are set to work together again. Kirsten and Jesse are in pre-production on her feature directorial debut, dramedy The Bell Jar, which she also wrote.?
Low-key look:?Keeping her accessories simple, the Bring It On star finished off the look with a small cross body bag and a pair of retro style shades
Jesse will portray Lenny Shepherd opposite Dakota Fanning's Esther Greenwood in the movie, which also features Oscar winner Patricia Arquette, which has yet to set a release date.
Jesse told Page Six on October 9 that he loved working with his real-life leading lady.
Jesse gushed: 'We have the same taste and sensibility. She’s really smart and good at what she does.'?
Most watched News videos
- Royal fashion: Meghan Markle sparkles on Nottingham visit
- Meghan stuns in roll neck and midi skirt on first royal engagement
- Meghan chats to a Suits fan about the show on first engagement
- Matt Lauer seen returning to Hamptons home after Today show axe
- Meghan shows off her caring side as she meets shy boy
- Fan gives Meghan Markle a bag of Haribo on her first royal event
- Newly engaged Harry and Meghan greet crowds in Nottingham
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle carry out first royal engagement together
- Prince Harry asked how it feels to be with Meghan 'as a ginger'
- Meghan politely picks up a glove and returns it to a crowd member
- Megan Markle and Prince Harry announce their engagement
- Victoria's Secret models say n-word during Cardi B singalong
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.