Pretty in pink! Make-up free Mila Kunis dons simple sweater and jean combination for errands in Los Angeles
She's a Hollywood star but she's also a normal mother of two.
The 34-year-old Bad Moms star kept things very casual for her outing.
On her way! On Friday Mila Kunis looked to be stepping out for some rather mundane chores in Los Angeles
The Family Guy vet went with a simple sweater on top, which boasted a pale pink hue.
A pair of skinny jeans revealed her svelte physique, while white low-cut sneakers rounded out the laid-back ensemble.
Some small stud earrings appeared to be the Black Swan actress's only accessories.?
Her brunette tresses were brushed back and over to the left.
Nothing fancy:?The Family Guy vet went with a simple sweater on top, which boasted a pale pink hue
The natural beauty appeared to be make-up free for the jaunt, save for a dash of peach lipstick.
Meanwhile the actress recently said she thinks society 'will fix itself out' in the wake of a number of high-profile sexual misconduct allegations.
The wife of Ashton Kutcher star is 'proud' a number of women have been able to speak out about their alleged ordeals at the hands of disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein and hopes the controversy - which has been followed by other allegations against the likes of Kevin Spacey, Jeremy Piven, Val Kilmer and the late Michael Winner - will signal a wider societal change.
She said: 'The abuse of women exists in all industries; it's just the way the world works.'
No need! The natural beauty appeared to be make-up free for the jaunt, save for a dash of peach lipstick
'We just happen to have a platform and our voice is the loudest right now. I'm proud of everybody who's standing up and I'm also proud of the fact that we're living in a country where women are able to speak up and not get stoned or hung or berated on the streets.
'I love this about this country. There are many faults that are currently happening in the world and this is not one of them. So I'm really proud of that.'
'Hopefully it fixes itself out. If you remember, back in the day it was, socially-speaking, OK to hit your wife a little bit; it was OK to slap your wife and say: 'She was out of line', give her a backhander.'
'So we found a way to deal with that and we'll find a way to deal with this.'
Flattering:?A pair of skinny jeans revealed her svelte physique, while white low-cut sneakers rounded out the laid-back ensemble
Most watched News videos
- Meghan chats to a Suits fan about the show on first engagement
- Royal fashion: Meghan Markle sparkles on Nottingham visit
- Meghan shows off her caring side as she meets shy boy
- Meghan stuns in roll neck and midi skirt on first royal engagement
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle carry out first royal engagement together
- Newly engaged Harry and Meghan greet crowds in Nottingham
- Fan gives Meghan Markle a bag of Haribo on her first royal event
- Meghan politely picks up a glove and returns it to a crowd member
- Megan Markle and Prince Harry announce their engagement
- Prince Harry asked how it feels to be with Meghan 'as a ginger'
- Touching moment Prince Harry straightens young fan's hat
- Surveillance video shows Palm Beach cop shoot his ex-girlfriend
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.