Chloe Grace Moretz is granted restraining order against 'stalker' after he 'followed' her and boyfriend Brooklyn Beckham
Chloe Grace Moretz was granted a restraining order against a 'stalker' on Friday.
The actress, 20, requested the legal protection from Terry Daniel Quick - whom she 'believes to be mentally ill' and is 'stalking her online and in person' according to documents obtained by?TMZ.
Moretz claims Quick 'showed up at her house in November to confront her' and he 'followed her and her boyfriend, Brooklyn Beckham, to a concert and a club,' the documents read.
Protected:?Chloe Grace Moretz, 20, was granted a restraining order against a 'stalker' on Friday
The actress is concerned because Quick is seemingly bragging on social media as well about following her.
Some of his Twitter pages refer to Moretz as 'his wife and the "love of his life"'.
'He's posted several creepy tweets... one of which included a picture of real blood,' TMZ furthermore states.
The document details a November 29th trip from LAX to Moretz' home where Quick followed her and 'tried to gain access'.
Smart move:?The actress requested the legal protection from Terry Daniel Quick - whom she 'believes to be mentally ill' and is 'stalking her online and in person'?
Apparently, Moretz' brother answered the door as she called 911 where Quick was subsequently arrested.
Quick now has to 'stay 100 yards away from Chloe and have no contact with her, her mother and her brother.'
The order comes after it has been revealed that Moretz and Beckham - have rekindled their romance for the second time in September.
The lovebirds go way back as the couple initially dated in 2014 and again in the summer of 2016. The American actress recently gushed about their romance as she revealed it is Brooklyn's company she relishes most.?
She told Us Weekly: 'Don't need much more than each other's company whenever we can grab it.'
Despite a year passing since they were last an item, Chloe has insisted their second attempt felt as if they had never been apart.
She added: 'I think we chose each other... you come back and it's like no time spent away from each other at all.'
Following:?Moretz claims Quick 'showed up at her house in November to confront her' and he 'followed her and her boyfriend, Brooklyn Beckham, to a concert and a club,'
Most watched News videos
- Meghan chats to a Suits fan about the show on first engagement
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle carry out first royal engagement together
- Royal fashion: Meghan Markle sparkles on Nottingham visit
- Meghan shows off her caring side as she meets shy boy
- Meghan politely picks up a glove and returns it to a crowd member
- Newly engaged Harry and Meghan greet crowds in Nottingham
- Prince Harry asked how it feels to be with Meghan 'as a ginger'
- Megan Markle and Prince Harry announce their engagement
- Fan gives Meghan Markle a bag of Haribo on her first royal event
- Meghan stuns in roll neck and midi skirt on first royal engagement
- Touching moment Prince Harry straightens young fan's hat
- Surveillance video shows Palm Beach cop shoot his ex-girlfriend
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.