Silver fox Richard Gere, 68, cuts a dashing figure while chic girlfriend Alejandra Silva, 34, holds him close at Harper's Bazaar Awards in Madrid
During his Hollywood heyday he was lusted after by millions around the world.
And silver fox Richard Gere showed he's still heartthrob material as he arrived at the Harper's Bazaar Awards in Madrid, alongside his stunning Spanish girlfriend Alejandra Silva, 34, on Friday.
The actor, originally from Philadelphia, cut a sophisticated figure alongside his stunning?Galician beau at award ceremony in Spain.
Scroll down for video?
Silver fox: Richard Gere showed he's still heartthrob material at the Harpers Bazaar awards in Madrid alongside his Spanish girlfriend Alejandra Silva, 34?
Donning a smart navy mac coat over a buttoned-up dress shirt, Richard rolled back the years with his attractive blonde businesswoman beau.
Sporting a deep Hollywood tan, Richard wore a pair of smart spectacles which pushed back his silver quiffed hair.?
Alejandra, a successful PR guru turned activist, is the daughter of the former Vice president of Real Madrid.
Throwing on a flowing navy coat over a matching pinstripe jumpsuit, the Spanish beauty added a pair of blue strappy heels to complete her look.
In love: The actor, originally from Philadelphia, cut a sophisticated figure alongside his stunning Galician beau at award ceremony in Spain
Chic: Donning a smart navy mac coat over a buttoned up dress shirt, Richard rolled back the years with his attractive blonde businesswoman
Letting her long blonde hair flow elegantly beyond her shoulders, Alejandra wore a lashings of smouldering make-up to highlight her natural good looks.
Clutching a deep blue clutch bag, Alejandro threw on some smoky eye shadow to add a sultry edge to her look.
Meanwhile, Richard's career has seen a resurgence of late, with a string of well received roles.?
Hand in hand: Sporting a deep Hollywood tan, Richard wore a pair of smart spectacles which pushed back his silver quiffed hair
Richard's latest role was in Norman: The Moderate Rise and Tragic Fall of a New York Fixer.
He takes the titular role as Norman Oppenheimer, an affable hustler with connections to Israeli Prime Minister Micha Eshel, who he befriended three years previously, while down on his luck.
But after Eshel rises from young politician to the top tier of Israeli politics, Norman soon finds himself in the midst of a political scandal.
He can next be seen in dramas The Dinner and Three Christs.
Beautiful: Alejandra, a successful PR woman turned activist, is the daughter of the former Vice president of Real Madrid. Throwing on a flowing navy coat over a matching pinstripe jumpsuit, the Spanish beauty threw on a pair of blue strappy heals to complete her look
Most watched News videos
- Royal fashion: Meghan Markle sparkles on Nottingham visit
- Meghan stuns in roll neck and midi skirt on first royal engagement
- Meghan chats to a Suits fan about the show on first engagement
- Fan gives Meghan Markle a bag of Haribo on her first royal event
- Prince Harry asked how it feels to be with Meghan 'as a ginger'
- William: 'Hopefully Harry will stay out my fridge now he's engaged'
- Newly engaged Harry and Meghan greet crowds in Nottingham
- Meghan shows off her caring side as she meets shy boy
- Megyn Kelly reacts to Matt Lauer firing over 'sex assault'
- Kate says she is passing on gardening passion to William and Charlotte
- Matt Lauer seen returning to Hamptons home after Today show axe
- Meghan politely picks up a glove and returns it to a crowd member
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.