Off duty beauty! Mila Kunis flashes her midriff after treating herself to a pedicure in Los Angeles
She's enjoying some downtime after promoting her new festive flick A Bad Moms Christmas.?
And Mila Kunis treated herself to a pedicure on Thursday, stepping out in Los Angeles in a pair of disposable flip-flops after her pamper session.
The 34-year-old actress kept it comfy in some tie-waist pants and a blue sweater which was short enough to flash her toned tummy.
Me time: Mila Kunis treated herself to a pedicure on Thursday and was spotted out in Los Angeles after having her pamper session ?
The Ukrainian-born beauty wore her hair down as she headed to her car.
Meanwhile the actress recently said she thinks society 'will fix itself out' in the wake of a number of high-profile sexual misconduct allegations.
The Black Swan star is 'proud' a number of women have been able to speak out about their alleged ordeals at the hands of disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein and hopes the controversy - which has been followed by other allegations against the likes of Kevin Spacey, Jeremy Piven, Val Kilmer and the late Michael Winner - will signal a wider societal change.
She said: 'The abuse of women exists in all industries; it's just the way the world works.
Keeping it comfy: The 34-year-old star was clad in some drawstring pants and a blue sweater which flashed her toned tummy
Mila was recently promoting festive flick A Bad Moms Christmas which is out in theaters?
'We just happen to have a platform and our voice is the loudest right now. I'm proud of everybody who's standing up and I'm also proud of the fact that we're living in a country where women are able to speak up and not get stoned or hung or berated on the streets.
'I love this about this country. There are many faults that are currently happening in the world and this is not one of them. So I'm really proud of that.
'Hopefully it fixes itself out. If you remember, back in the day it was, socially-speaking, OK to hit your wife a little bit; it was OK to slap your wife and say: "She was out of line", give her a backhander.
'So we found a way to deal with that and we'll find a way to deal with this.'
Coupled up: Mila and husband Ashton Kutcher have two children, Wyatt and Dimitri
Most watched News videos
- Sir Elton on stage in Barcelona just hours before his mother died
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- Snake lunges at Toff as she's suspended in the air during trial
- Disturbing video shows teen hurling a cat into the street
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Earl Kimrey charged with the death of 3-year-old Mariah Miller
- Cruise ship sprayed down after passengers struck down by gastro
- Heartbreaking footage shows helpless puppies rescued from tar