Kate Bosworth shows off her quirky sense of style in brown corduroy suit at LAND Of Distraction launch in LA
She has claimed she has a 'boyish figure.'
And Kate Bosworth opted for an androgynous look as she cut a quirky figure in a brown co-ord at the?LAND Of Distraction launch in Los Angeles on Thursday.
With her stylish ensemble, the self-styled fashionista, 34, ensured all eyes would be on her on her big night out.
Scroll down for video?
Sizzling star:?Kate Bosworth drowned her lithe physique in a baggy corduroy outfit at the LAND Of Distraction launch in LA on Thursday
The Superman Returns starlet was wearing a matching oversized corduroy jacket and trousers as she channelled a seventies vibe on the night.
She layered the ensemble over a white slogan T-shirt whilst she framed her pretty features whilst wearing her glossy golden locks in loose waves.?
Boosting her frame, the blonde beauty wore a pair of towering heels that were concealed by her trousers. ?
Chic and cheerful: With her stylish ensemble, the self-styled fashionista, 34, ensured all eyes would be on her as she posed on the red carpet for her big night out
The eyes have it: Her contrasting hazel right and blue left pupils were as striking as ever whilst her glossy golden locks were framing her pretty features?
The actress has previously spoken of her love of dressing up on the red carpet, but admitted it took some time for her to accept her 'boyish' body type.
Speaking to Fashion magazine earlier this year, she said: 'I’ll look at someone like Beyoncé and say, "That dress is so amazing on her," but I know that my body type is completely different.
'I have more of a boyish figure, so anything that’s too loose or shapeless isn’t the most flattering for me.?
'When it comes to dressing up, I don’t have any anxiety at all - it’s actually something I really enjoy.'
Vintage vibes: The Superman Returns starlet was wearing a matching oversized corduroy jacket and trousers as she channelled a seventies vibe on the night?
She continued: 'It’s the quickest way to communicate a feeling - culturally and individually, clothing can represent something about our time or what is going on inside us.
'Fashion is the most immediate way to see something evolve.'
Kate, 34, has been married to 46-year-old Astronaut Farmer director Michael Polish since 2013.?
Check her out! Kate always turns heads with her stylish ensemble on an outing (pictured at the Monse fashion show during New York Fashion Week)?
Most watched News videos
- NBC News has fired popular 'Today' show host Matt Lauer
- Matt Lauer seen returning to Hamptons home after Today show axe
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle carry out first royal engagement together
- Savannah Guthrie reads apology from Matt Lauer on Today
- Meghan politely picks up a glove and returns it to a crowd member
- Jacksonville man sentenced to life for shooting an off-duty cop
- Moment Britain First deputy leader makes plea to Donald Trump
- Newly engaged Harry and Meghan greet crowds in Nottingham
- Poppi Worthington in unseen footage happily playing in a nursey
- Tragic scene where boy died having suffered suspected hypothermia
- May says Trump is 'wrong' to retweet posts from Britain First
- Donald and Melania Trump light the National Christmas tree
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.