All white on the night! Jennifer Lopez is captivating in cream as she enjoys a date with Alex Rodriguez in New York
On Thursday, she pushed for her boyfriend to be the next manager of the New York Yankees.
And later that evening, Jennifer Lopez enjoyed dinner with Alex Rodriguez at Nello in Manhattan.
The couple looked stylishly coordinated in their winter coats, with the On the Floor singer grabbing attention in a standout cream piece.?
Date night: Jennifer Lopez, 48, enjoyed dinner with Alex Rodriguez, 42, at Nello in Manhattan
Jennifer layered a matching turtleneck underneath her classic outwear.?
The Puerto Rican beauty added a set of cropped, distressed jeans and high heel, black boots to her look.?
Alex, 42, looked sharp in a dark cable knit sweater layered underneath a gray coat. ?
Crisp and clean: The couple looked stylishly coordinated in their winter coats, with the On the Floor singer grabbing attention in a standout cream piece
'#arodforyankeesmanager': Earlier in the day, Jennifer took to Instagram as endorsed her boyfriend to be the next manager of the Yankees
Earlier in the day, Jennifer took to Instagram to push for her boyfriend to be the next manager of the Yankees.
The mother-of-two shared a photo of the now-retired Alex, clad in his Major League Baseball gear.
'It couldn’t be clearer...#arodforyankeesmanager,' wrote the star, as she tagged the accounts of Alex, the baseball team and the MLB.?
By each other's side: During their evening out, Alex and Jennifer kept close, holding hands as they walked
Their beginning: Alex and Jennifer began dating earlier this year, around March
Alex and Jennifer began dating earlier this year, around March.?
Jennifer shares twins Max and Emme, nine, with ex-husband Marc Anthony.?
Meanwhile, Alex has daughters Natasha, 13, and Ella, nine, with ex-wife Cynthia Scurtis. ??
Parenting: Jennifer shares twins Max and Emme, nine, with ex-husband Marc Anthony
Most watched News videos
- Megyn Kelly reacts to Matt Lauer firing over 'sex assault'
- Matt Lauer seen returning to Hamptons home after Today show axe
- Royal fashion: Meghan Markle sparkles on Nottingham visit
- NBC News has fired popular 'Today' show host Matt Lauer
- Meghan stuns in roll neck and midi skirt on first royal engagement
- Meghan chats to a Suits fan about the show on first engagement
- Fan gives Meghan Markle a bag of Haribo on her first royal event
- Meghan shows off her caring side as she meets shy boy
- Newly engaged Harry and Meghan greet crowds in Nottingham
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle carry out first royal engagement together
- Victoria's Secret models say n-word during Cardi B singalong
- Meghan politely picks up a glove and returns it to a crowd member
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.