A look to (tie) die for! Candice Swanepoel dons dress made by 'lover' Behati Prinsloo in Caribbean... before flaunting derriere in thong bikini
It seems the phrase ' friends always stick together' applies to Angels too.
For?Candice Swanepoel showed off her delightful derriere as she danced in a tie die dress made by her Victoria's Secret sidekick Behati Prinsloo in the Carribean on Thursday.
The blonde beauty seemed on cloud nine as she busted some moves while wearing the colourful clothing, at one point even flashing a V-sign at the cameras.
Scroll down for video?
Cheeky girl: ?Candice Swanepoel showed off her delightful derriere as she danced in the Carribean on Thursday
'One of my favorite places': She later shared this very cheeky shot while frolicking on the beach in a thong bikini
On her caption for the brief Instagram video the 29-year-old said: 'Hope you like jammin too.
'Dress by my lover and tie dye master @behatiprinsloo #tiedyeforever.'
After all the stress of attending the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show viewing party earlier in the week the South African stunner is unwinding from her labours at the ?the Turks and Caicos Islands.
And she is clearly fond of the British overseas territory, as she also shared a snap of herself frolicking on a beach in a barely there bikini.
A look to (tie) die for: She said the gown had been made by fellow Victoria's Secret Angel?Behati Prinsloo
Saucy: The professional clotheshorse joked the Namibian model is her 'lover'
She said: 'So happy to be back in one of my favourite places on Earth.'
The South African beauty had the pressure of being the first professional clothehorse to walk the runway at the prestigious event in Shanghai earlier this month.
And she was clearly looking forward to seeing herself on the screen as she excitedly blew kisses at the camera on the pre-event red carpet at the viewing party in New York on Tuesday.
Thar she blows: She blew a kiss earlier in the week at the?Victoria's Secret Fashion Show viewing party in New York City
Bra-vo: She wore a typically racy outfit to the exciting event
Stressful time: The South African beauty was the first professional clothehorse to walk the runway at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in Shanghai
Thick as thieves: She was wearing an outfit made by fellow Angel Behati Prinsloo
Most watched News videos
- Victoria's Secret models say n-word during Cardi B singalong
- Matt Lauer seen returning to Hamptons home after Today show axe
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle carry out first royal engagement together
- NBC News has fired popular 'Today' show host Matt Lauer
- Meghan politely picks up a glove and returns it to a crowd member
- Megyn Kelly reacts to Matt Lauer firing over 'sex assault'
- Bosnian Croat wartime suspect drinks poison during sentencing
- Shocking footage of holidaymaker knocking girlfriend to ground
- Prince Harry asked how it feels to be with Meghan 'as a ginger'
- Touching moment Prince Harry straightens young fan's hat
- Newly engaged Harry and Meghan greet crowds in Nottingham
- Meghan shows off her caring side as she meets shy boy
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.