Legs eleven! Julianne Hough rocks tiny shorts and plunging sleeveless top after dance class in Los Angeles
She won two season of Dancing With The Stars as a pro hoofer.
And Julianne Hough showed off her athletic build when she was photographed leaving a dance class in Los Angeles this Thursday.
The 29-year-old, who this year married ice hockey star Brooks Laich, played up her dancer's legs in a pair of tiny black shorts.
Scroll down for video
Radiant! Julianne Hough showed off her athletic build when she was photographed out in Los Angeles this Thursday
She had slid on a matching sleeveless black top with a plunging neckline, accessorizing with a double-bridge pair of butterfly shades.
Wearing her wavy platinum blonde hair down, the younger sister of fellow dancer Derek Hough carried along an olive green anorak.
Julianne had slung on a small Jaybird bag.
The Utah-born dancer first appeared on Dancing With The Stars during its fourth season, which she won, and stayed on for the fifth, coming in first place again.
Hello, gorgeous! The 29-year-old, who this year married ice hockey star Brooks Laich, played up her dancer's legs in a pair of tiny black shorts
She remained on Dancing With The Stars through to the eighth season as a competing pro, but her wins were behind her.
Julianne guest-judged the 17th and 18th seasons, then full-time judged the 19th through 24th seasons - except for the 22nd.
To much fanfare, it emerged in September that she would not be judging the current 25th season, which began that month and ended last week.
Yet this has still been a banner year for Julianne, who married her dashing hockey-playing husband in July after a two-year engagement.
On the go! Julianne had slung on a small Jaybird bag?
Covering this year's November issue of Health, she said: 'I’ve always wanted to be married and be a mom and have kids, but to be honest, all of that scared the s*** out of me.
'I was like, "Oh my gosh, to actually be married and committed to somebody, that just seems so grown-up".
'But the first thing that I felt when we got married was: "This is the complete opposite of scary. This is like home".'?
The look of love: Julianne married her dashing hockey-playing husband in July after a two-year engagement; they are pictured last month in Los Angeles
Most watched News videos
- Matt Lauer seen returning to Hamptons home after Today show axe
- Megyn Kelly reacts to Matt Lauer firing over 'sex assault'
- NBC News has fired popular 'Today' show host Matt Lauer
- Victoria's Secret models say n-word during Cardi B singalong
- Surveillance video shows Palm Beach cop shoot his ex-girlfriend
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle carry out first royal engagement together
- Royal fashion: Meghan Markle sparkles on Nottingham visit
- Flynn leaves court after pleading guilty to lying to the FBI
- Meghan politely picks up a glove and returns it to a crowd member
- Jacksonville man sentenced to life for shooting an off-duty cop
- Meghan shows off her caring side as she meets shy boy
- Newly engaged Harry and Meghan greet crowds in Nottingham
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.