Her main squeeze! Selena Gomez and on-again beau Justin Bieber can't keep their hands off each other as they cuddle after confirming reunion
She finally confirmed their reunion.
The twosome, who have recently reignited their on-off romance, pulled each other in for a warm and tight squeeze.?
Scroll down for video?
Her main squeeze! Selena Gomez was locked in an embrace with Justin Bieber as they sat at a patio at the Montage Hotel after church in Los Angeles on Wednesday night
Selena closed her eyes as she nestled into her beau's shoulder as they cosied up for the hug.?
The couple sat outside in front of table with several beverages, which went ignored as they cuddled up.?
When they weren't in each others arms, the lovebirds still looked happy as they enjoyed each other's company.?
Selena finally confirmed her reunion with Justin in an interview with Billboard in which she opened up about the men in her life.?
Warm embrace:?Selena closed her eyes as she nestled into her beau's shoulder as they cosied up for the hug
The actress told the magazine that she and her ex The Weeknd ended their 10 month relationship as 'best friends.'
But she was vague as she addressed her relationship with Justin, insisting she will always have a soft spot for someone who has played a significant role in her life.?
'I'm 25. I'm not 18, or 19, or 20,' she told the magazine of reconnecting with Justin. 'I cherish people who have really impacted my life.
Happy campers: When they weren't in each others arms, the lovebirds still looked happy as they enjoyed each other's company
'So maybe before, it could have been forcing something that wasn't right. But that doesn't mean caring for someone ever goes away.'
Selena and Justin have decided to give their relationship another go following an on-off romance that started in 2010.
Their renewed relationship followed her recent split from The Weeknd, who she dated for nearly a year.?
Back on:?Selena and Justin have decided to give their relationship another go following an on-off romance that started in 2010
Though the pair have recently started unfollowing each other on social media - and The Weeknd even deleted every post he had that featured Selena off his Instagram account - Selena says they ended their relationship as 'best friends.'
'Something that I'm really proud of is that there's such a true friendship [between me and The Weeknd].
'I truly have never experienced anything like that in my life. We ended it as best friends, and it was genuinely about encouraging and caring [for each other], and that was pretty remarkable for me.'?
Stepping out: The new blonde flashed a huge smile as she left church that night?
Most watched News videos
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle carry out first royal engagement together
- Meghan shows off her caring side as she meets shy boy
- Meghan chats to a Suits fan about the show on first engagement
- Matt Lauer seen returning to Hamptons home after Today show axe
- Newly engaged Harry and Meghan greet crowds in Nottingham
- Meghan politely picks up a glove and returns it to a crowd member
- Royal fashion: Meghan Markle sparkles on Nottingham visit
- Fan gives Meghan Markle a bag of Haribo on her first royal event
- Megyn Kelly reacts to Matt Lauer firing over 'sex assault'
- Prince Harry asked how it feels to be with Meghan 'as a ginger'
- Touching moment Prince Harry straightens young fan's hat
- Victoria's Secret models say n-word during Cardi B singalong
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.