Peek-a-boo! Demi Moore's youngest daughter Tallulah Willis shows off more than she may have bargained for in short shorts in LA
She revealed earlier this summer that she's staying focused on her sobriety.
And Tallulah Willis looked healthy and happy as she left the grocery store in Los Angeles on Wednesday afternoon.
But the budding artist, 23, may have been showing off more than she bargained for as her bottom was visible from under her very short shorts.
Scroll down for video?
Leggy lady! Tallulah Willis looked healthy and happy as she left the grocery store in Los Angeles on Wednesday afternoon
Her tanned and toned legs were on full display in a pair of black shorts that barely reached down to her thighs.
She covered up her toned tummy in a white T-shirt with a unique black-and-white striped collar detail.
Tallulah stuck with the black-and-white theme as she donned a pair of white sandals plastered with black lettering.
Short: Her tanned and toned legs were on full display in a pair of black shorts that barely reached down to her thighs
Stocked up! The budding artist, 23, showed off her strong legs in a pair of tiny shorts as she walked through the parking lot pushing a cart
She carried an iced coffee in one hand and a maroon suede purse with bright red and green pom poms along her forearm.
Tallulah tied back half of her bright orange hair behind her head with pieces dangling down to her shoulders.
She shielded her eyes from the bright morning sun with a pair of retro-inspired sunglasses with yellow lenses.?
Family: She has a close bond with her two older sisters- Rumer, 29, and Scout, 26; seen in 2016
She's the youngest daughter of famous actors Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, and has a close bond with her two older sisters- Rumer, 29, and Scout, 26.
Tallulah revealed that she accomplished three years of sobriety in a candid post on?Instagram?in July.
'I love the girl in this picture, I cry for her and I mourn her lost years. She is inside of me always and I must never let her slip too far,' she wrote in a lengthy caption.?
'I don't push any agenda, I can only speak for my path and staying sober has been far and beyond the most important thing I've done in my wee 23 years.'
Beautiful: Tallulah is the youngest child of actors Bruce Willis and Demi Moore; seen in June
'I love the girl in this picture, I cry for her and I mourn her lost years', Tallulah shared of her three-years sobriety in a lengthy post on Instagram in July?
Most watched News videos
- Bosnian Croat wartime suspect drinks poison during sentencing
- Savannah Guthrie 'heartbroken' over Matt Lauer scandal
- NBC News has fired popular 'Today' show host Matt Lauer
- 'This one hits close to home': Megyn Kelly on Matt Lauer scandal
- Shocking footage of holidaymaker knocking girlfriend to ground
- Savannah Guthrie reads apology from Matt Lauer on Today
- 'The celebrity': McGregor posts cryptic video following pub brawl
- Afghan man has arms and head chopped off in brutal new ISIS video
- Scouser teaches Taiwanese children how to speak Scouse slang
- Dad of abused baby Poppi Worthington smuggled into back of court
- Royal Mail driver mounts pavement as ambulance approaches
- Behind the scenes: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle goof around
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.