New couple alert? Taylor Lautner and Olivia Holt go low-key as they head to a weekday church service
He became a teen heartthrob after flaunting his chiseled physique as werewolf Jacob Black in the Twilight saga.
And it appears that Taylor Lautner has won over yet another heart in the form of singer and actress Olivia Holt after the pair were seen arriving at a church service in Los Angeles on Wednesday night.?
The Scream Queens alum, 25, and the Disney star, 20, looked low-key as they rolled up to meet with a group of peers for weekday worship.
The couple that prays together! Taylor Lautner and Olivia Holt?were seen arriving at a church service in Los Angeles on Wednesday night
Olivia looked subdued but chic in a leather jacket, black cigarette pants and heeled booties.
The actress, who starred in Disney's I Didn't Do It, styled her blonde tresses into a sleek bun while framing her face with a pair of large hoop earrings.
The rising star added a pop of color with a red bag across her front.
Several steps in front of the blonde beauty, Taylor headed into the building donning head to toe black.
Keeping it casual:?The Scream Queens alum, 25, and the Disney star, 20, looked low-key as they rolled up to meet with a group of peers for weekday worship
By her side: Taylor's last relationship was with actress Billie Lourd, 25, (pictured in March), who he supported following the sudden death of her mother Carrie Fisher in December 2016
The actor's dark locks were brushed forward while he kept well-worn leather shoes on his feet.
While there was no PDA, the couple clearly connect about spiritual matters.?
Taylor's last long-term relationship was with actress Billie Lourd, 25.
He was by the side of his Scream Queens co-star as she dealt with the sudden death of her mother Carrie Fisher and grandmother Debbie Reynolds at the end of 2016.
Making 'em howl! Taylor first made his mark as the hunky werewolf Jacob Black in the Twilight franchise back in 2009
Taylor also previously dated actresses Lily Collins and Marie Avgeropoulos.?
Olivia had her star turn in the Disney XD show Kickin' It, later moving on to appear in Disney Channel's?I Didn't Do It.
The multi-talented starlet also has a musical career, releasing an EP titled Olivia back in 2016.
Olivia is hoping to make the jump from child star to superhero, currently working on the Marvel series Clock & Dagger, which is being produced by Freeform and set to debut in 2018.
Disney darling!?Olivia (pictured on November 23) had her star turn in the Disney XD show Kickin' It, later moving on to star in Disney Channel's I Didn't Do It
Most watched News videos
- Serena Williams posts video of her tropical honeymoon villa
- Meghan Markle's beloved rescue dogs seen in old Instagram video
- Lip reading: Harry describes moment he knew they were meant to be
- Meghan politely picks up a glove and returns it to a crowd member
- Newly engaged Harry and Meghan greet crowds in Nottingham
- Meghan Markle's mom returns to work after engagement announcement
- Kate says she is passing on gardening passion to William and Charlotte
- William: 'Hopefully Harry will stay out my fridge now he's engaged'
- Savannah Guthrie reads apology from Matt Lauer on Today
- Victoria's Secret models say n-word during Cardi B singalong
- NBC News has fired popular 'Today' show host Matt Lauer
- Matt Lauer seen returning to Hamptons home after Today show axe
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.