My girl! Natalie Portman dotes on 10-month-old baby daughter Amalia as they enjoy a low-key stroll in Los Feliz
She become a happy mother-of-two when she welcomed daughter Amalia into the world earlier this year.
And Natalie Portman was doting on her bundle of joy as they enjoyed a low-key stroll in the trendy Los Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles on Wednesday.
The Oscar-winning actress, 36, gazed at her little one adoringly as they made their way to visit a friend at their suburban home.
Mommy and me: Natalie Portman was doting on her bundle of joy as they enjoyed a low-key stroll in the trendy Los Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles on Wednesday?
The Black Swan star was simple and chic in a pair of indigo drainpipe jeans paired with white racer-back tank, forgoing a jacket on the mild Southern California day.
Natalie covered her feet with comfortable sandals and masked the sun with classic aviators.
The Jackie star tucked her hair back into a ponytail while keeping it styled in natural curls.
Natalie couldn't take her eyes off baby Amalia, who looked cute as can be in a blue and white floral outfit.
Doting mom: The Oscar-winning actress, 36, gazed at her little one adoringly as they made their way to visit a friend at their suburban home?
My girl: The mother-daughter duo appeared to be solo, with son Aleph, six, and dad Benjamin Millepied, 40, staying behind for the outing ?(Benjamin and Natalie pictured in January)
Ever prepared, Natalie had a diaper bag full of the necessary supplies slung over her shoulder.?
The mother-daughter duo appeared to be solo, with son Aleph, six, and dad Benjamin Millepied, 40, staying behind for the outing.
Earlier this month, the actress talked about what it was like to meet her future husband on the set of Black Swan during an appearance at Vulture Fest in Hollywood.
Asked what was better, winning an Oscar or meeting the love of her life she replied: 'Yeah. The husband more.'
Love story! Earlier this month, the star talked about what it was like to meet her future husband on the set of Black Swan, when he worked as lead choreographer on the thriller
Natalie continued saying that that working on the film 'was really special and making it was really wonderful and so fun. It was really incredible.'
Benjamin was the head of choreography for the film, which saw Natalie play a ballerina who breaks from reality while preparing for a high-pressure production of Swan Lake.
The couple were married in August 2012 in a cozy Jewish ceremony in Big Sur, California.
Tying the knot: The loving couple (pictured in January) were married in August 2012 in a cozy Jewish ceremony in Big Sur, California
Most watched News videos
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- Sir Elton on stage in Barcelona just hours before his mother died
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Disturbing video shows teen hurling a cat into the street
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Snake lunges at Toff as she's suspended in the air during trial
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Earl Kimrey charged with the death of 3-year-old Mariah Miller
- Cruise ship sprayed down after passengers struck down by gastro
- Heartbreaking footage shows helpless puppies rescued from tar