Stylish mom Kourtney Kardashian looks svelte in all-black as she takes son Mason to art class in LA
She is making sure her children receive a cultural education.
The reality star, 38, held her son's hand as they got off their car to head to the session.
Doting mom: On Wednesday, Kourtney Kardashian was seen out with her seven-year-old son Mason near their home in Calabasas, California
Kourtney looked svelte in all-black, as she wore fitted trousers and a pull-over sweater.
The mother-of-three teamed her ensemble with leather black booties, which added height to her petite frame.
Kourtney left her chocolate-colored locks down and parted in the middle, while sporting a minimal amount of make-up for her casual outing.
The oldest Kardashian finished off her stylish look with black cat-eye sunglasses.
Fashionable family: The reality star, 38, held her son's hand as they got off their car to head to the session
Mason followed in his mom's fashionable footsteps with a black sweatshirt that featured flames emblazoned on the front.
He teamed his top half with casual gray sweatpants and a pair of Velcro black-with-red Vans.?
Mason is the oldest son of Kourtney, who she shares with ex-boyfriend Scott Disick.
The former lovers also co-parent five-year-old daughter Penelope and youngest child Reign, who will turn three in December.?
Early Wednesday morning, the doting mother shared a sweet photo on Instagram of Penelope and Reign with the caption: 'cuddle bunnies'.
The children were seen in an adorable snap laying in Kourtney's bed lounging around.
'Cuddle bunnies': Early Wednesday morning, the doting mother shared a sweet photo of Penelope and Reign
Kourtney and Scott, who'd been introduced in 2006 by mutual friend Joe Francis in Mexico, last ended their romantic relationship in July of 2015.
Scott and Kourtney are each now dating someone more than a decade younger: Kourtney is with Younes Bendjima, who at 24 is 14 years her junior, and Scott at the age of 34 is currently dating Lionel Richie's 19-year-old daughter Sofia.
Although Scott is no longer dating Kourtney, he is still featured regularly on Keeping Up With The Kardashians.?
Most watched News videos
- Serena Williams posts video of her tropical honeymoon villa
- 'It's such exciting news' Kate on Harry and Meghan engagement
- Meghan Markle's beloved rescue dogs seen in old Instagram video
- 'It's not about royalty': Meghan's sister on engagement
- Lip reading: Harry describes moment he knew they were meant to be
- Meghan Markle's mom returns to work after engagement announcement
- Duchess of Cornwall is 'absolutely thrilled' over engagement news
- Behind the scenes: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle goof around
- Savannah Guthrie reads apology from Matt Lauer on Today
- Kate says she is passing on gardening passion to William and Charlotte
- NBC News has fired popular 'Today' show host Matt Lauer
- Victoria's Secret models say n-word during Cardi B singalong
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.