Furry colourful! Rod Stewart, 72, and wife Penny Lancaster, 46, don garish ensembles at London charity event
They celebrated their son Alastair's 12th birthday on Monday.
And Rod Stewart and wife Penny Lancaster kept the good times rolling as they were spotted at the Club Love benefit in London on Wednesday.
The 72-year-old rock star and the former model, 46, stood out in their bold ensembles for the Elton John AIDS Foundation event.
Rock stars:?Rod Stewart, 72, and wife Penny Lancaster, 46, kept the good times rolling as they were spotted at the Club Love benefit in London on Wednesday
The Forever Young hit maker had a youthful glow as he jazzed up his classic black suit with a red feather fringed jacket.
His signature coif was put on center stage as he posed with Penny at the entrance to the Bvlgari sponsored affair.?
Penny dared to impress in a silver and gold floral designed frock that plunged low revealing her pretty decolletage.?
She wrapped her enviable figure in a gold colored fur coat that cut just below her lithe waist.
Red alert:?The Forever Young hit maker had a youthful glow as he jazzed up his classic black suit with a red feather fringed jacket
Then and now: The happy couple, who started dating in 1999 are pictured (left) in the early days of their romance in London and (right) in the capital in October 2016
The glamorous couple share Alastair and six-year-old son Aiden. Rod also has six other children from previous relationships.
Rod fathered his first child, Sarah Streeter, 53 - who was raised by adoptive parents - in his twenties with art student Susannah Boffey.
The rocker raised daughter Kimberly, 37, and son Sean, 36, from his first marriage to former model Alana Hamilton, 71.
Rod also has daughter Ruby, 29, with model ex-girlfriend Kelly Emberg, 57.
Close family: The couple share sons Alastair, 11, (left) and Aiden, six, with the family pictured at Buckingham Palace in October 2016, where Rod received his knighthood
Before Penny, the musician was married to Australian model Rachel Hunter, 47, from 1990 to 2006, with whom he shares son Liam, 24, and daughter Renée, 22.?
Back in July, Rod and Penny renewed their wedding vows in their Essex home after marrying ten years ago in Italy.
The intimate ceremony had just 100 guests including Rod's former Faces bandmate Ronnie Wood and his wife Sally and Penny's former Strictly dance partner Ian Waite.?
Meanwhile, Penny posted an adorable snap of Alastair holding a birthday a cake in the form of a hamburger this week.
She captioned the snap: 'Happy 12th birthday, my darling boy'.?
Birthday boy:?Meanwhile, Penny posted an adorable snap of Alastair holding a birthday a cake in the form of a hamburger this week
Most watched News videos
- Bosnian Croat wartime suspect drinks poison during sentencing
- Savannah Guthrie 'heartbroken' over Matt Lauer scandal
- Shocking footage of holidaymaker knocking girlfriend to ground
- Nutcracker performed for First Lady at the White House
- Afghan man has arms and head chopped off in brutal new ISIS video
- Elephant calf reunited with mother after getting stuck in hole
- Behind the scenes: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle goof around
- Meghan Markle says Prince Harry proposal was 'amazing surprise'
- 'This one hits close to home': Megyn Kelly on Matt Lauer scandal
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announce their engagement
- Burger King manager screams at customer who took too long to order
- Lip reading: Harry describes moment he knew they were meant to be
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.