Irina Shayk flashes a glimpse of her black underwear under a checked trench coat as she smoulders in new Christmas campaign
She welcomed her first child with Bradley Cooper earlier this year.?
The 31-year-old smouldered as she flashed a glimpse of her underwear under a stylish trench coat in the sultry photoshoot.
Scroll down for video ?
Stunner: Irina Shayk looked every inch the fashionable mother, as she showed off her model prowess in Reserved's Christmas campaign
Posing in a candy cane striped box, Irina showcased her lithe limbs in the structured coat, which showed a hint of her undergarments where it fastened with a waistbelt.
She paired the outerwear with black studded stiletto boots and cinched in her tiny waist with a slim belt knotted at her middle.
Looking every inch the Hollywood icon, the Russian beauty styled her brunette locks into voluminous waves and sported a festive red lip for the winter campaign.??
Sultry: Posing in a candy cane striped box, Irina showcased her lithe limbs in the structured coat, which showed a hint of her black underwear
The underwear model is already back to work just eight months after giving birth to Lea de Seine Shayk Cooper.
Bradley and Irina, who began dating in April 2015,?welcomed their first daughter on March 21.
Shayk has been modelling for Nike and lingerie company Intimissimi over the past couple of months, before strutting her stuff for Reserved's Christmas campaign.??
Model prowess:?The underwear specialist is already back to work just eight months after giving birth to Lea de Seine Shayk Cooper, with beau Bradley Cooper
Loved-up:?Bradley and Irina, who began dating in April 2015, welcomed their first daughter on March 21. Here they are pictured celebrating Fashion in an Age of Technology in May 2016
Irina splits her time between Los Angeles and her apartment in Manhattan's West Village, which Bradley moved into in November.
The couple's relationship has moved along quickly; they were first linked in May 2015 when they were spotted at Broadway's Finding Neverland after meeting at the Met Gala.
Meanwhile Irina admitted recently that she felt 'insecure' about her body when she first started modelling lingerie.
The Sports Illustrated model told W Magazine Online: 'I had just starting modelling, ten years ago, and I was very insecure about myself.
'To be in front of the camera wearing lingerie, it’s not easy no matter what size dress you wear. I was really insecure I didn’t know what to do.'?
Billboard model: The underwear specialist is already back to work just eight months after giving birth to Lea de Seine Shayk Cooper. The couple enjoyed watching Wimbledon together last year
Most watched News videos
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle carry out first royal engagement together
- Prince Harry asked how it feels to be with Meghan 'as a ginger'
- Royal fashion: Meghan Markle sparkles on Nottingham visit
- Meghan politely picks up a glove and returns it to a crowd member
- Meghan chats to a Suits fan about the show on first engagement
- Newly engaged Harry and Meghan greet crowds in Nottingham
- Meghan shows off her caring side as she meets shy boy
- Victoria's Secret models say n-word during Cardi B singalong
- Fan gives Meghan Markle a bag of Haribo on her first royal event
- Megan Markle and Prince Harry announce their engagement
- Touching moment Prince Harry straightens young fan's hat
- Matt Lauer seen returning to Hamptons home after Today show axe