Her suited knight! Suzanne Shaw is helped by a chivalrous male companion as she emerges barefoot from The Beauty Awards
She juggles being a mum to two sons with her busy career.?
And Suzanne Shaw took some well-deserved time out to enjoy a night at The Beauty Awards in London on Tuesday.
The former Hear'say star, 36, looked to have had a good night as she left the venue barefoot, helped by her male pal.
Scroll down for video?
A friend in need! Suzanne Shaw, 36, took some well-deserved time out to enjoy a night at The Beauty Awards in London on Tuesday, and she left barefoot helped by a pal
Still cutting a glamorous figure, Suzanne continued to rock the black lace LBD she wore on OK!'s red carpet earlier in the evening.
With her shapely pins covered up in a pair of sheer tights, the blonde beauty opted to ditch her killer heels, helped along the street by her pal.?
Walking hand-in-hand, the suited helper guided her along the wintry path as they left the star-studded party.
MailOnline has contacted Suzanne's representative for comment.?
Chivalrous: Walking hand-in-hand, the suited helper guided her along the wintry path as they left the star-studded party
Since her success in hit band Hear'say, Suzanne has enjoyed stints on The Bill, Loose Women, Dancing On Ice and Emmerdale.
She is a busy mum to 12-year-old Corey from her relationship with actor and singer Darren Day, and shares 2-year-old son Rafferty with fiance of three years, businessman Sam Greenfield.
At the beginning of the year she opened up about suffering from post-natal depression. ?
Speaking to Closer magazine, she revealed: 'When I had Corey [with former partner Darren Day] I was 23 and a single mum, so after Raffi was boring [in October 2015] I really thought I'd avoid it, because I had a stable family set up.'?
Glammed up! Still cutting a glamorous figure, Suzanne continued to rock her black lace LBD she wore on OK!'s red carpet earlier in the evening
'Raffi had so many allergies when he was born and struggled with feeding, and it took more than six months to get to the bottom of that.?
'Things got so dark, then one day Sam was off work and I just couldn't get out of bed...I thought I've got two children, I can't let this get the better of me.'
But she managed to get to the bottom of it after opening up to her doctor, admitting: 'The doctor was amazing. He was so supportive and caring. I was hesitant to go on medication again as I know how it can be too stop taking it, but I had to keep remind myself that I was just taking a painkiller for the mind.'
Loved up: She has been engaged to businessman Sam Greenfield for three years
Yummy mummy! She is a busy mum to 12-year-old Corey from her relationship with actor and singer Darren Day, and shares 2-year-old son Rafferty with Sam
Most watched News videos
- Prince Harry asked how it feels to be with Meghan 'as a ginger'
- Meghan chats to a Suits fan about the show on first engagement
- Meghan shows off her caring side as she meets shy boy
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle carry out first royal engagement together
- Meghan politely picks up a glove and returns it to a crowd member
- Newly engaged Harry and Meghan greet crowds in Nottingham
- Dad of abused baby Poppi Worthington smuggled into back of court
- Touching moment Prince Harry straightens young fan's hat
- Poppi Worthington in unseen footage happily playing in a nursey
- Fan gives Meghan Markle a bag of Haribo on her first royal event
- Meghan stuns in roll neck and midi skirt on first royal engagement
- CCTV shows man attacking traffic warden after getting a ticket
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.