'Did Whitney wait all night?' Confused Eastenders fans spot HUGE 'error' as Whitney gets stood up by Woody at Walford station... but it appears to switch from night to day in minutes
But Whitney, played by Shona McGarty, was left heartbroken when Woody, played by Lee Ryan, did not turn up, leaving her waiting at Walford East Station.?
And keen fans soon noticed what they branded a continuation error, with the scene appearing to switch from night to day within minutes.?
Scroll down for video?
Oops! Whitney, played by Shona McGarty, was left heartbroken when Woody, played by Lee Ryan, did not turn up, leaving her waiting at Walford East Station
As Whitney strolled out of the station with her suitcase, the scene appeared to be at night- with the station's name lit up.?
However just a few steps later, as Whitney desperately attempted to call Woody, the scene appeared to have been filmed in bright daylight.?
And eagle-eyed viewers were quick to spot the apparent gaffe, taking to Twitter to point out the unexpected change.?
Awks! Keen fans soon noticed what they branded a continuation error, with the scene appearing to from night to day within minutes
Weird! Just a few steps later, as Whitney desperately attempted to call Woody, the scene appeared to have been filmed in bright daylight
'Did Whitney wait all night? Was dark when Stacey left her... daylight when she found the note #EastEnders', one fan joked.
Another added:?'Did anyone else notice the fact that when Stacey was leaving the tube station after saying goodbye to Whitney one minute it was daylight, next it was going dark then hey presto daylight again #EastEnders'.
And one light-hearted viewer added:?'Poor Whitney but at least she's discovered the ability. Day to night to day again #eastenders'.
Friend in need! Whitney said her farewells to Stacey Slater as she waited for Woody
'Did Whitney wait all night? Was dark when Stacey left her... daylight when she found the note #EastEnders', one fan joked
MailOnline has contacted Eastenders representatives for comment.?
The episode saw an excited Whitney looking forward to starting a new life with Woody in Spain.
However her flame failed to turn up, leaving the heartbroken brunette waiting at the station, desperately trying to get through to him. ?
But Woody had already disappeared, instead leaving her a note instead telling her she would be better off in the UK.
Heartbroken: Tuesday's episode of Eastenders saw Whitney Dean planning to start a new life in Spain with Woody Woodward- but he left her a note instead, leaving without her
Most watched News videos
- Daring commuters pass hills engulfed in flames by Cali wildfires
- Palestinians torch Trump photos in protest against embassy move
- Christine Keeler, ex-showgirl at centre of Profumo scandal, dies
- Pot user describes 'scromiting' syndrome Cannabinoid Hyperemesis
- Met Office: Winds strengthen across UK as Storm Caroline develops
- Davis reveals there is no study for impact of Brexit on economy
- Huge wildfire rages alongside busy Interstate 405 in California
- Matt Lauer spotted leaving Long Island deli without wedding ring
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- President Trump slurs speech during Jerusalem address
- Trump announces he recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel
- Australian gamer beats 15-year record for GoldenEye 007