'You've made a little girl very happy!' Kelly Clarkson thanks Gal Gadot for sending gifts to daughter... as actress calls singer a 'true Wonder Woman'
She recently raved about Gal Gadot as she confessed both she and her daughter River Rose are devoted fans of Wonder Woman.?
And Kelly Clarkson's little girl couldn't have been happier as she received some gifts from the woman who plays the heroine - Gal Gadot.??
The American Idol singer, 35, took to Instagram on Tuesday to thank Gal for the figurines and autographed photo - though Gal also had some glowing things to say about Kelly, declaring in the photo addressed to River, 'Your mom is true Wonder Woman.'
'She loves them!'?Kelly Clarkson's little girl couldn't have been happier to get some gifts from Gal Gadot on Tuesday?
'THANK YOU SO MUCH @gal_gadot for the awesome presents for River Rose!!' Kelly gushed in the caption. 'She LOVES them! You've made a little girl very happy?#galgadotforthewin.'?
River smiled sweetly and widely as she held up figurines of the heroine while wearing a Little Mermaid T-shirt.
Her mother held her close as she showed off the autographed photo of Gal, which read in full, 'Dearest River Rose, I wish you all the best. Your mom is true Wonder Woman.'
As it turns out, both River and her mom are big fans of the actress. ?
They're fans!?Kelly professed her love of Gal back in October when she was being honored at the Variety Women Of Power luncheon, where she also confessed she had become star-struck at the sight of the actress in the audience (pictured with daughters Savannah and River in 2017)
Kelly professed her love of Gal back in October when she was being honored at the Variety Power Of Women luncheon, where she also confessed she had become star-struck at the sight of the actress in the audience.
Speaking about her daughter River and how much she loved Wonder Woman, Kelly explained, according to Variety: 'It is nice to have this bold, female figure for your girls.'
She said she loved seeing her daughter battle evil after being inspired by a character in the action film.?
'I couldn’t have been more proud': Clarkson said she was 'proud' to see her daughter act out a scene from Wonder Woman?
'Once she saw the little girl in Wonder Woman, learning how to fight and defend herself and all that, she loved it. She started acting it out, and I couldn’t have been more proud.
'You're a little proud 'cause you're like, "Aww, you're cute in the Belle dress," but you're more proud when she's like,' Kelly said as she pretended to sword fight.?
Kelly and her husband Brandon Blackstock have daughter River and one-year-old son Remington together.
The singer is also stepmother to Brandon's children from a previous marriage, Savannah and Seth.?
Kelly married Brandon in 2013 in Nashville, Tennessee. ?
She's a star: Gal played the iconic heroine in the recently released Wonder Woman film?
Most watched News videos
- Megan Markle and Prince Harry announce their engagement
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- Surveillance video shows Palm Beach cop shoot his ex-girlfriend
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Disturbing video shows teen hurling a cat into the street
- Earl Kimrey charged with the death of 3-year-old Mariah Miller
- Sir Elton on stage in Barcelona just hours before his mother died
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Snake lunges at Toff as she's suspended in the air during trial
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- Knife-wielding moped robbers raid building on Fleet Street