Thigh's the limit! Elsa Hosk dons plunging pinstripe two-piece and sheer hold-ups for Victoria's Secret Fashion Show viewing party in NYC
Elsa Hosk looked like she meant business on Tuesday night as she wore a plunging pinstripe blazer to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show viewing party.
The 29-year-old blonde beauty arrived at the the Spring Studios in New York to reunite with her fellow Angels after jetting back from Shanghai last week.?
Elsa's thigh-skimming two-piece outfit featured a pleated mini skirt and she teamed it with long white hold ups.
School's out: Elsa Hosk rocked preppy chic on Tuesday night as she attended the?Victoria's Secret Fashion Show viewing party?
The Victoria's Secret Angel, who made her debut with the lingerie brand in 2011, wore her locks in a high and tight ponytail with her golden tresses cascading around her shoulders.?
Some ankle strap stilettos completed the look accentuating her slender legs.?
The bikini beauty is back in the US after her trip to Shanghai to film the annual fashion show.?
During the lingerie brand's first ever event in China the fashionista sizzled in a red bra and panties set worn with glittering dragon-inspired wings.
Taking the plunge: The Swedish star flashed her cleavage in a pinstripe blazer?
Endless legs! Elsa accentuated her pins in some white stocking and strappy heels
Elsa also turned heads in a strappy black look VS designed in collaboration with Balmain.
It was Elsa's seventh time at the annual fashion show, where she walked besides top talents like Romee Strijd, Sara Sampaio, Bella Hadid and many, many more.
She marked the show with a touching Instagram post last week, writing: 'Wow!!! So honored to walk my 7th #VSfashionshow (!!) in this amazing @Swarovski outfit with my fellow angels, all the beyond gorgeous models'?
She continued, thanking 'The incredible performers last night' while adding 'WHAT A NIGHT! Shanghai was on fire Thank you for another life-time memory, i still have goosebumps.'?
Red alert: Elsa turned heads on the sidewalk earlier on Tuesday after leaving the Wendy Williams show in New York
On fire! During the lingerie brand's first ever event in China the fashionista sizzled in a red bra and panties set worn with glittering dragon-inspired wings
Most watched News videos
- Matt Lauer seen returning to Hamptons home after Today show axe
- Victoria's Secret models say n-word during Cardi B singalong
- Megyn Kelly reacts to Matt Lauer firing over 'sex assault'
- NBC News has fired popular 'Today' show host Matt Lauer
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle carry out first royal engagement together
- Meghan politely picks up a glove and returns it to a crowd member
- Prince Harry asked how it feels to be with Meghan 'as a ginger'
- Newly engaged Harry and Meghan greet crowds in Nottingham
- Meghan shows off her caring side as she meets shy boy
- Meghan chats to a Suits fan about the show on first engagement
- Touching moment Prince Harry straightens young fan's hat
- Bosnian Croat wartime suspect drinks poison during sentencing