That's resourceful! Lara Bingle her reveals her bizarre way of cutting grapes... and you'll never guess how
She has shunned the limelight in favour of a low-key lifestyle in New York.
And Lara Worthington (née Bingle) proved just how resourceful she's become, in a short clip shared to her Instagram Story on Wednesday.
The 30-year-old mother-of-two revealed a very unusual way of cutting grapes using a nifty device.?
Scroll down for video?
She's resourceful! Lara Worthington (née Bingle) revealed the BIZARRE way of cutting grapes to her Instagram Story on Wednesday
A short clip saw Lara giving her 491,000 Instagram followers a close-up look of the white tool used to cut grapes in half.
The Dior ambassador inserted a grape onto the end of the device and used her hand to push a prong through the centre.
Proud of her resourceful nature, Lara captioned the footage: 'Best kids device ever!' alongside the hash-tag #grapecutter.?
Nifty: A short clip saw the Dior ambassador giving her 491,000 Instagram followers a close-up look of the white-hued tool used to cut grapes in half
Tada: Lara inserted a grape onto the end of the device, and used her hand to push a prong through the centre?
The short clip is reminiscent of when television personality and former beauty pageant titleholder Rachael Finch shared her mango peeling trick.
Taking to Instagram in October, the 29-year-old used a wine glass to ensure all the flesh was removed from the skin.
Rachael captioned a video: 'I learnt this when I did Masterchef back in 2009 lol! I lived near a cute little french cafe (@bittongourmet) & walked in one day to ask if they could help me prepare for the show!
Déjà vu: The short clip is reminiscent of when television personality and former beauty pageant titleholder Rachael Finch, 29, shared her mango peeling trick?
In action: An Instagram video in October saw the mother-of-two slicing the cheeks off the mango, and inserting each piece onto the edge of the wine glass?
'I was so lucky to get hands on experience inside the kitchen & learnt so many amazing tricks for the kitchen & cooking!' she said.?
'Thank you from the bottom of my heart guys. Taking the skin off a mango will always be my fave,' she continued.
In the clip, the mother-of-two cut the cheeks off the mango, slicing each piece into quarters.
Rachael then inserted each piece onto the edge of the glass, which slid down into the base.?
Final result: The fruit then slides down into the base of the glass, ensuring no wastage
Most watched News videos
- Car crashes after pulling out in front of incoming car
- Driver ends up with his luxury Maserati sports car in the drink
- Warning: Various graphic clips from ingrown hair removal videos
- Five people injured after car slams into pedestrians
- Man caught drink driving after having 96.6 standard drinks
- Delivery driver on a scooter runs straight into a car's open door
- VERY relaxed wombat finds the perfect place to cool down
- Disturbing video shows teen hurling a cat into the street
- Man rescued from BMW car stuck in floodwater in Melbourne
- Swedish Royal Family attends the christening of Prince Gabriel
- Harry and Meghan hold hands as they attend Nottingham school
- Heartwarming moment Liberal MP proposes to partner in parliament