He won't get his hands dirty! Kevin Hart admits he's never changed a diaper despite being a father to three children
Kevin Hart has never changed a diaper, despite being a father to three children.
The 38-year-old actor and his wife Eniko Parrish welcomed their son Kenzo Kash into the world earlier this month.
And whilst the star - who also has 12-year-old Heaven and 10-year-old Hendrix from his previous marriage to Torrei Hart - loves fatherhood, he has admitted he is yet to change a diaper.
Newest addition: Kevin Hart, seen with newborn Kenzo, has never changed a diaper, despite being a father to three children
He said: 'I have not changed a diaper. I'm around when the diaper is being changed, which makes me a part of the process within the moment.'
The Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle star avoids the dirty work by finding other tasks around the house that will keep him busy.
He added: 'All you have to do is find other stuff to do while it's going down to keep you busy. That's all.'
The 38-year-old actor and his wife Eniko Parrish welcomed their son Kenzo Kash into the world earlier this month
Despite having steered clear of some of his parenting duties, Kevin insists he is 'very blessed' to have become a father for the third time.
Speaking to Entertainment Tonight, he said: 'I have no complaints at all - very blessed, very happy. You know, looking to expand this legacy. Last name Hart lives on. Generations now, we got generations of it.'
The Get Hard star and Eniko, 33, were thrilled to expand their family when Kenzo was born last Tuesday, and a few days later the tot was safely home from the hospital.
Kevin wrote on Instagram at the time: 'Little Man is coming home. As you can see @enikonhart is up & running & back to normal. She's a rockstar.
'The woman's body is unbelievable. The strength that she displayed over these past 3 days was like nothing that I have ever seen. I'm lucky to have you in my life and even luckier to call you my wife...I love you woman. (sic)'.?
The Get Hard star and Eniko, 33, were thrilled to expand their family when Kenzo was born last Tuesday, and a few days later the tot was safely home from the hospital
Most watched News videos
- NBC News has fired popular 'Today' show host Matt Lauer
- 'This one hits close to home': Megyn Kelly on Matt Lauer scandal
- Melania Trump prepares for first Christmas at White House
- Trump makes a 'Pocahontas' Elizabeth Warren joke at Navajo event
- Savannah Guthrie 'heartbroken' over Matt Lauer scandal
- Nutcracker performed for First Lady at the White House
- Spear fisherman attacked by great white off California coast
- Serena Williams posts video of her tropical honeymoon villa
- Footage shows moment after officer shot man with 'fake gun'
- Meghan Markle's mom returns to work after engagement announcement
- Royal wedding: What will Meghan be called?
- Meghan Markle reveals she has moved her dog to the UK
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.