'We talk about it all the time': Paris Hilton reveals she will have a baby with her boyfriend Chris Zylka next year
She confirmed her romance to American model and actor Chris Zylka in February.
And on Wednesday's Kyle and Jackie O Show, Paris Hilton revealed that the couple definitely have babies on the brain.
'We talk about it all the time,' the 36-year-old told co-hosts Kyle Sandilands and Jackie 'O' Henderson.?
Scroll down for video?
'We talk about it all the time': Paris Hilton, 36, revealed her baby plans with boyfriend Chris Zylka, 32, on Wednesday's Kyle and Jackie O show?
When quizzed as to whether babies are in the near future for her and Chris, the hotel heiress did not hold back, stating: 'Definitely. I can't wait.'
With Paris' business empire booming, including 19 product lines, the blonde beauty added that it's all a case of timing: 'Not this year. Next year.'
She added: We talk about it all the time. I can't wait.'?
Pitter patter? With Paris' business empire booming, including 19 product lines, the blonde beauty revealed that a pregnancy announcement can be expected 'not this year. Next year'
'We're together every second': Paris revealed on Wednesday's the Today show that she never spends more than 'three hours apart' from Chris
The comments follow on from Paris'?Today?show interview where she revealed the pair are almost inseparable.
Gushing over her partner, the entrepreneur told presenters Deborah Knight and Sylvia Jeffreys: 'We've actually have not spent more than three hours apart.
'We're together every second. He's so supportive and amazing.'?
'I feel like God sent me an angel,' she added of Chris.
Smitten: Gushing over her partner, the entrepreneur told presenters Deborah Knight and Sylvia Jeffreys: 'We've actually have not spent more than three hours apart. We're together every second'
Paris added of Chris: 'He's so supportive and amazing. I feel like God sent me an angel'
Paris, who went public with her romance in February, revealed in April that she knew Chris was 'The One'.
She told E! News at the time: 'I've never been surer of anything in my life. He's so incredible in every way.?
'We've actually been friends for a really long time, like the past six years. We just now started being serious in the past few months and it's really just changed my life in so many ways and brought so much happiness to my life.'?
Paris is currently in Australia to launch her 23rd fragrance, Rosé Rush.?
Down Under: Paris is currently in Australia to launch her 23rd fragrance, Rosé Rush?
Most watched News videos
- Serena Williams posts video of her tropical honeymoon villa
- Nutcracker performed for First Lady at the White House
- Savannah Guthrie 'heartbroken' over Matt Lauer scandal
- Meghan Markle reveals she has moved her dog to the UK
- Meghan Markle must leave her dog behind as it too old to fly
- Lip reading: Harry describes moment he knew they were meant to be
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's tender moments during engagement
- 'She's capable of anything' Prince Harry gushes over fiancé Meghan
- Prince Harry: 'Hopefully we'll start a family in the near future'
- 'She's an incredible woman' Meghan Markle on meeting the Queen
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle discuss meeting for the first time
- Meghan Markle's ex is spotted on the day of her engagement
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.