Silver fox! Ben Affleck goes casual while visiting rehab in LA...after Thanksgiving with family including estranged wife Jennifer Garner
He is often seen in the company of his producer girlfriend Lindsay Shookus.
The graying 45-year-old, who stars as Batman in the new Justice League film, was heading to a session at his rehab center.
So handsome! On Tuesday, Ben Affleck was spotted stepping out solo in Los Angeles, looking dashing in a dull blue bomber jacket over a white T-shirt
His shirt was tucked at one end into a pair of tight black pants.
This April, Ben and his estranged wife Jennifer Garner - who separated in 2015 - finally got around to filing for divorce.?
Since their split, they have been amicably co-parenting their three children - daughters Violet, 11, and Seraphina, eight, and son Samuel, five.
In fact, as Jennifer dished to Us Weekly, she and Ben had Thanksgiving together this year with their children and Ben's mother Chris Boldt.
On the go! The graying 45-year-old, who stars as Batman in the new Justice League film, emerged from a gleaming black car holding a cool beverage
Before Thanksgiving, Ben told E! News?that he and his family - including possibly his brother Casey Affleck - were planning to drop by Matt Damon and his wife Lucia Barrossa's house for the holiday.
Matt and Ben are longtime movie star pals, having become famous together via Good Will Hunting, a movie they co-wrote.
On Sunday night, the close of Thanksgiving weekend, Ben was spotted taking his daughters to see the Broadway sensation Hamilton.
The show is in the middle of an engagement at the Pantages Theater, which is located on Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles.?
Throwback to 2013! In April of this year, Ben and his estranged wife Jennifer Garner - who separated in 2015 - finally got around to filing for divorce
In March of this year, Ben wrote on his Facebook page: 'I have completed treatment for alcohol addiction; something I've dealt with in the past and will continue to confront. I want to live life to the fullest and be the best father I can be.?
'I want my kids to know there is no shame in getting help when you need it, and to be a source of strength for anyone out there who needs help but is afraid to take the first step.?
'I'm lucky to have the love of my family and friends, including my co-parent, Jen, who has supported me and cared for our kids as I've done the work I set out to do. This was the first of many steps being taken towards a positive recovery.'
Cute couple! Ben is now dating producer Lindsay Shookus
Most watched News videos
- Savannah Guthrie 'heartbroken' over Matt Lauer scandal
- Nutcracker performed for First Lady at the White House
- Serena Williams posts video of her tropical honeymoon villa
- Meghan Markle reveals she has moved her dog to the UK
- Meghan Markle's mom returns to work after engagement announcement
- Meghan Markle's ex is spotted on the day of her engagement
- 'It's not about royalty': Meghan's sister on engagement
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle make first appearance following engagement
- 'She's capable of anything' Prince Harry gushes over fiancé Meghan
- Prince Harry: 'Hopefully we'll start a family in the near future'
- 'She's an incredible woman' Meghan Markle on meeting the Queen
- Meghan Markle must leave her dog behind as it too old to fly
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.