'I can't wait to meet you, my little angel': Ray J's wife Princess Love shares very first sonogram after announcing pregnancy
Ray J's wife Princess Love is thrilled to be expecting her first child.
On Tuesday the beauty shared to Instagram a first sonogram of the baby, though it appeared she took the image down shortly after.
The caption for the black-and-white image read: 'I can't wait to meet you my little angel, you already have so much personality waving at us from inside my belly.'
New photo:?Ray J's wife Princess Love is thrilled to be expecting her first child. On Tuesday the beauty shared to Instagram a first sonogram of the baby
So happy together: Here Ray J gives his Love a smooch in May
The two wed in 2016.
On Monday Ray J has announced that he and his wife Princess Love are expecting their first child together.
The singer, 36, proudly revealed that his wife is pregnant when he appeared on the talk show?The Real.
The overjoyed parents-to-be also shared a photo of Princess' growing bump on social media.????
'Princess and I, we're expecting,' Ray J said to the elated hosts during his appearance on The Real.
Ray J revealed they had been trying to have a child for a while.?
'I'm nervous, excited,' he said. 'It finally happened.'
'My first one,' he said when asked if the unborn baby would be his first child.?
'We're so proud to share this journey with you guys':?Princess and Ray J both took to Instagram to share a photo of her growing bump, along with a sweet message
'It finally happened': The singer proudly announced he's going to be a father?
'It took me to focus and do the right thing for my side, and take care of my responsibilities and get fresh and then boom,' he told the hosts.?
'It was special, because we were trying for a while,' he added.??
Princess and Ray J both took to Instagram to share a photo of her growing bump, along with a sweet message.
'We were trying for a while': Ray J applauded alongside his hosts upon sharing the good news
'It’s such a blessing from God to be able to carry our child,' Princess captioned the post. 'We kept this ourself until after the first trimester because it’s bad luck to announce too early. But we’re so proud to share this journey with you guys. Thank you for all of the love and prayers.'?
Ray J and Princess Love tied the knot last summer at the?Cathedral of Saint Vibiana in Los Angeles.
The singer?was previously in a long-term relationship with Kim Kardashian from 2003 to 2006.
His ex:?The singer was previously in a long-term relationship with Kim Kardashian from 2003 to 2006; here she is seen in early November
Most watched News videos
- Serena Williams posts video of her tropical honeymoon villa
- Nutcracker performed for First Lady at the White House
- Savannah Guthrie 'heartbroken' over Matt Lauer scandal
- Meghan Markle's beloved rescue dogs seen in old Instagram video
- Meghan Markle reveals she has moved her dog to the UK
- Meghan Markle's ex is spotted on the day of her engagement
- Prince Harry: 'Hopefully we'll start a family in the near future'
- 'She's capable of anything' Prince Harry gushes over fiancé Meghan
- 'She's an incredible woman' Meghan Markle on meeting the Queen
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle discuss meeting for the first time
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's tender moments during engagement
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle make first appearance following engagement
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.