Headed Down Under? Meghan Markle tipped to join Prince Harry in Australia for one of their first international trips as a married couple
They announced their engagement on Tuesday via a statement from Buckingham Palace.
The publication reported on Wednesday that the pair could be headed Down Under as early as next year to attend the Invictus Games.
Headed Down Under? According to News Corp on Wednesday, Prince Harry (left) and Meghan Markle (right) are likely to visit Sydney in October next year
The sporting event, which was created by Prince Harry, was already in the red-haired royal's schedule.?
Now that Harry is engaged to the US actress, it is highly likely Meghan will accompany him to the Games, which will be held in Sydney from October 20 to 27 next year.?
'It would be wonderful to have Prince Harry and Meghan in Sydney next year for the Invictus Games,' Australian Veterans’ Affairs Minister Dan Tehan told News Corp of the couple's possible attendance.?
Get ready, Australia! The visit would be one of Meghan's first international trips as the wife of Prince Harry
It's not the first time the Suits star has joined her?fiancé to watch the multi-sport event.
In September, the couple were pictured at the Invictus Games held in Toronto, Canada.?
During the outing, Harry and Meghan looked loved-up and were even snapped holding hands, which is rare public display of affection for royals.
Not the first time! In September, the couple were pictured at the Invictus Games held in Toronto, Canada
As wedding preparations get underway, May next year has been slated as the month Harry and Meghan will walk down the aisle.
The month was chosen to avoid clashing with the birth of Prince William and Kate's third child, which is due in April.?
The nuptials will take place at St George's Chapel in the grounds of Windsor Castle, it was revealed today.
Wedding bells! Harry and Meghan are set to marry at St George's Chapel in the grounds of Windsor Castle in May 2018
Most watched News videos
- Meghan stuns in roll neck and midi skirt on first royal engagement
- Fan gives Meghan Markle a bag of Haribo on her first royal event
- Meghan chats to a Suits fan about the show on first engagement
- Meghan shows off her caring side as she meets shy boy
- Royal fashion: Meghan Markle sparkles on Nottingham visit
- Newly engaged Harry and Meghan greet crowds in Nottingham
- Prince Harry asked how it feels to be with Meghan 'as a ginger'
- Megan Markle and Prince Harry announce their engagement
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle carry out first royal engagement together
- Meghan politely picks up a glove and returns it to a crowd member
- Touching moment Prince Harry straightens young fan's hat
- Surveillance video shows Palm Beach cop shoot his ex-girlfriend