Romantic getaway! Cobie Smulders and Taran Killam enjoy glamorous Thanksgiving weekend in Cabo
Cobie Smulders and Taran Killam made the most of their holiday weekend.
The 35-year-old actress and ex-Saturday Night Live star, 35, spend much of the week at Grand Velas Los Cabos, a swanky new Cabo San Lucas, Mexico resort with their two daughters, Shaelyn, eight, and Joelle, two.
The Vancouver, Canada native and her spouse stayed in the Presidential Suite. The How I Met Your Mother star and her spouse were snapped enjoying all aspects of the tropical getaway at the Five Diamond resort.
Scroll below for video?
Something to be thankful for: Cobie Smulders and Taran Killam, both 35, were snapped?at Grand Velas Los Cabos, a new Cabo San Lucas, Mexico resort, over the Thanksgiving weekend
They were seen walking along the beach, as Cobie wore a black cover-up over a black one-piece swimsuit, with yellow-framed sunglasses and a watch. She wore her brown mane down.
Taran wore a white speckled T-shirt with blue swim trunks, sporting a bit of stubble as he carried a book.
The show business couple was also seen lounging in a pool area sipping drinks, and on luxurious outdoor patio furniture.
The duo also received couple's massages at the resort's SE Spa, later getting matching mani-pedis with their daughters.
Love: The Hollywood couple had their arms around one another as the tide rolled in
Chemistry: The couple, who celebrated their five-year anniversary in September, looked to be getting along wonderfully
Outspoken: Killiam in April made headlines when he called Donald Trump a 'moron' in an interview with Brooklyn magazine, six months before?Secretary of State Rex Tillerson reportedly used the same moniker to describe the president, according to NBC News?
The Avengers: Age of Ultron beauty took to Instagram to share shots of the extravagant vacation, gushing about what a fantastic time the family was having.
Cobie captioned the picture, in which she gazed out over then glistening Pacific Ocean, 'Looking out to the big blue in Los Cabos Mexico,' adding, 'What a fricken dream.'
Blowing off steam: The duo enjoyed drinks while relaxing at the posh resort?
Good times: The entertainers shared a few laughs as they chilled out on outdoor furniture?
Enjoying the view: Killam sipped a drink amid a chat with his stunning spouse?
She continued, 'I don't know how we got so lucky to be a guest of @grandvelascabos and have this amazing experience. Truly the hotel is a gem. Amazing food, beautiful beaches, scrumptious food and my girls are in heaven.'
In another shot, she showed Killiam standing on an oceanfront balcony at the resort.
'Well hello gorgeous..I'd like to wake up to this man in this place everyday please,' she wrote.
Introspection: Cobie said her trip was full of 'beautiful beaches' and 'scrumptious food'
Heavenly views: Killam relaxed with a drink and an amazing view at the resort?
Most watched News videos
- Matt Lauer seen returning to Hamptons home after Today show axe
- Savannah Guthrie reads apology from Matt Lauer on Today
- Megyn Kelly reacts to Matt Lauer firing over 'sex assault'
- NBC News has fired popular 'Today' show host Matt Lauer
- Serena Williams posts video of her tropical honeymoon villa
- Victoria's Secret models say n-word during Cardi B singalong
- Meghan Markle's beloved rescue dogs seen in old Instagram video
- Meghan Markle's mom returns to work after engagement announcement
- Jacksonville man sentenced to life for shooting an off-duty cop
- Lip reading: Harry describes moment he knew they were meant to be
- Duchess of Cornwall is 'absolutely thrilled' over engagement news
- William: 'Hopefully Harry will stay out my fridge now he's engaged'