Paris Saint-Germain 'ready to sack Unai Emery' as they eye move for former Barcelona boss Luis Enrique
- PSG are reportedly considering sacking Unai Emery at the end of the season
- The club President has lost faith in Emery after their 3-1 defeat to Bayern Munich
- The loss on Tuesday handed the Ligue 1 giants their second successive defeat
- And now PSG chiefs are eyeing a move for former Barcelona boss Luis Enrique?
Emery, who moved to PSG from Sevilla in 2016, has enjoyed a much better campaign to last with his side currently top of Ligue 1 and nine points clear of second-placed rivals Lyon.
Unai Emery could be sacked at the end of the season as Paris Saint-Germain eye Luis Enrique
Consequently, the Ligue 1 giants have compiled a shortlist of names to potentially succeed Emery, which includes the likes of Massimiliano Allegri, Antonio Conte, Diego Simeone and Jose Mourinho.
Neymar and Co have lost their last two after being brushed aside by Bayern Munich on Tuesday
However, the French publication suggests Enrique, who is available after leaving Barcelona in the summer, is the man they want.?
The 47-year-old guided the Catalans to a treble and double in his first two seasons, before masterminding the Champions League's greatest-ever comeback last term - coincidentally against PSG.?
PSG chiefs are said to be unhappy by the loss and now want former Barcelona boss Enrique
Most watched Sport videos
- Rio Ferdinand works up a sweat with girlfriend Katie Wright
- Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp insists 7-0 Spartak win was 'not easy'
- Spartak boss disappointed following 7-0 defeat to Liverpool
- Speedy recovery: David Luiz running on anti-gravity treadmill
- McGregor and Hamilton join Versace at London Fashion Awards
- Belgian fans throw hundreds of teddy bears onto pitch to delay game
- Dele Alli reveals he plays badly when he thinks too much
- Chelsea 1-1 Atletico Madrid: Antonio Conte press conference
- Jose Mourinho v Pep Guardiola: Tale of the tape
- Celtic 0-1 Anderlecht: Brendan Rodgers press conference
- Highlights from the Street Fighter finals of the Gfinity Elite Series
- Jurgen Klopp discusses Liverpool's 1-0 win against West Brom
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.