Dele Alli reveals to Kaka that he plays badly when he thinks too much as the Tottenham midfielder fronts launch for new adidas Predator
- Tottenham midfielder Dele Alli has fronted the launch of the new Predator?
- Alli speaks candidly to former Brazilian star Kaka during a video for the launch?
- He also reveals that he plays better on the pitch when he doesn't think too much?
- The England international also spoke of his hopes for next year's World Cup?
Dele Alli has revealed that he can go through a bad run of form if he thinks too much on the pitch.
The Tottenham midfielder was in conversation with former Brazilian star Kaka when he conceded that he isn't as good when his mind takes over.
The 21-year-old has endured an indifferent season so far and his form has coincided with Tottenham failing to record a win in their last three Premier League?games.?
Scroll down for video?
Tottenham midfielder Deli Alli is fronting the launch of the new adidas Predator
Alli has revealed that when he thinks too much on the pitch he doesn't play as well
England international Alli was in conversation with former Brazilian midfielder Kaka?
Despite that Alli spoke of how still enjoys the game as much as he did growing up even though he is now under greater pressure.
He said: 'The most important thing is that I'm enjoying it still because I notice when I start playing badly it's because I'm thinking too much about the game.'
'Most of the time when we don't think...' Kaka added, before Alli replied: 'It's better.'
Kaka and Alli spoke about their love for the game and the pressures of modern football
Kaka is part of the team promoting the new range of footwear released by adidas
Kaka was part of Brazil's World Cup-winning side in 2002. Alli is expected to be selected by Gareth Southgate for England's side that will travel to Russia next year.
The Brazilian offered Alli a few words of wisdom and spoke of making the most of the opportunity he has.?
Kaka said: 'When you have a chance to go to the World Cup it's amazing. Now you have this chance, take advantage of that and enjoy it.?
'You are used to the pressure playing Champions League and everyone will be watching you.'
Alli also spoke about how his love for the game hasn't diminished despite being under pressure
Kaka and Dele Alli were speaking as part of the release of the new adidas Predator. Visit?http://www.demoraliserband.com/predator for more details.
Most watched Sport videos
- Coutinho and Firmino crack up as they tackle bad Christmas jokes
- Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp insists 7-0 Spartak win was 'not easy'
- Rio Ferdinand works up a sweat with girlfriend Katie Wright
- 'I'm playing against a wall!' Sturridge takes on Matip in joke game
- That's one way to do it! AJ smashes windows for new store opening
- Spartak boss disappointed following 7-0 defeat to Liverpool
- Ronaldo wins the Ballon d'Or: His career in 60 seconds
- Speedy recovery: David Luiz running on anti-gravity treadmill
- Jose Mourinho v Pep Guardiola: Tale of the tape
- Arsene Wenger praises Jack Wilshere and Theo Walcott after 6-0 win
- Paulo Fonseca delivers on promise to wear Zorro outfit after win
- Chelsea 1-1 Atletico Madrid: Antonio Conte press conference