Deli Alli and Paul Pogba compete in adidas Predator showdown following the launch of its new flagship boot
- Paul Pogba and Dele Alli were in London after the release of the adidas Predator
- The pair took part in a Q&A session before competing in a showdown
- Alli and Pogba gave their thoughts on the latest release of the football boot
- READ MORE: Adidas relaunch the latest line of Predator football boots
The duo were appearing in the capital on the back of very different results on Tuesday night, which saw Alli and Tottenham lose yet more ground in the title race with a defeat at Leicester. Meanwhile, Pogba shone in Manchester United's 4-2 victory at Watford.
Pogba was part of the launch for the latest edition of the Predator – adidas' latest release which is a predominantly black, lace-less boot – via Periscope on Wednesday.?
Paul Pogba (left) and Deli Alli engaged in a 'Predator showdown' in London to mark its launch
Alli and Pogba were signing the newly-released boot as well as taking part in a Q&A
The pair were involved in a Q&A on Wednesday night, where they reminisced on their predator memories, with Alli insisting the Predator first graced his feet aged four, as well as looking back on the great wearers of the past, including the likes of David Beckham.
As sponsored wearers of the boot, neither were going to slate adidas' latest invention, with Pogba, who has played in them since their launch promoting their 'quality'.
'You have great control,' he said. 'Beautiful.'
Alli followed: 'They feel very good, they are probably the most comfortable boots that I've worn.'
Both were pictured on Instagram and appeared on the YouTube channel 'Football Daily'
Alli insisted that he wasn't inclined to say that, but it's hard to believe he could say otherwise.
Following their Q&A session, the pair engaged in a 'showdown', which consisted of a stare-off, won by the United midfielder, a quiz - which Pogba and Alli were five for five - as well a test of their control in the new boot.
Adidas are expecting their loyal wearers to fork out in excess of ￡279 for their top range, with prices varying for differing age groups, with Pogba confirming he will be wearing their latest flagship boot.
Their appearance in London was concluded by their Predator showdown in a cage
Most watched Sport videos
- 'The game was fantastic': Mourinho on Manchester victory
- Arsene Wenger 'angry and disappointed' after Arsenal lose 3-1
- Moyes: We're gutted we lost
- Tottenham footballer Jan Vertonghen films himself during live draw
- Belgian fans throw hundreds of teddy bears onto pitch to delay game
- Courtois defeats Holding in NBA Celebrity Gaming Tournament Final
- Liverpool give Brighton a 'harsh lesson' with a 5-1 thrashing
- Pep Guardiola gives a press conference after Man City v West Ham
- Mauricio Pochettino discusses Watford draw on Saturday
- Benitez left deflated after side were caught out in 3-1 loss
- Russia 2018: A look at England's World Cup opponents
- Conte 'pleased with intensity' after 3-1 win over Newcastle