Chelsea defender Kurt Zouma reveals he is banned from Manchester United star Paul Pogba's house after a game of Uno turned sour: 'He was so angry!'
- Kurt Zouma and Paul Pogba are team-mates for the France national team
- The Chelsea loanee unearthed his Manchester United friend's competitive edge
- Zouma beat Pogba at Uno and the the United star turned 'so, so, so angry'
- The defender, on loan at Stoke this season, said Pogba is 'one of the best players'
We've all lost our temper when things haven't gone our way. Whether that is a last-minute penalty conceded on FIFA or seeing a seven turned over just when you need an ace in a game of cards.
We all react differently; some tut, others bang their fists on the table. But a few, as is the case with Paul Pogba, take the extreme measure of banning friends from their house.
Kurt Zouma beat Man United's Paul Pogba in a game of Uno and was banned from his house
Zouma said the United superstar was 'so, so, so angry' after losing to his fellow Frenchman
The France team-mates almost came to blows as Pogba's competitive streak got the better of him following Zouma's masterful Uno playing — but all was settled in the end.
'He doesn't like to lose when we play card games, like Uno, he doesn't like to lose,' Zouma told?Goal.
'He is the same guy as before, he hasn't changed. The other day, I went to his house and beat him. He was so, so, so angry.
'He didn't want me to come anymore. 'He told me "don't come anymore to my house". I said "my friend, please, it's only Uno we're talking about".'
But Zouma poked fun at the United star and went on to say Pogba was 'one of the best players'
WHAT IS UNO?
Uno is an American card game which?is played with a specially printed deck. The game was originally developed in 1971 ?and is branded in the 'Crazy Eights' family of card games.
The aim of the game is to be the first player to score 500 points, achieved (usually over several rounds of play) by a player discarding all of their cards and earning points corresponding to the value of the remaining cards still held by the other players.?
Zouma, however, didn't miss an opportunity to poke fun at his countryman — aiming a dig at his elaborate hairstyles and famous 'dab' celebration.
But the 23-year-old insisted we should not be fooled by Pogba's peacocking off the pitch, as his football does the talking on it.
'You have to say, he loves doing haircuts, he loves doing that,' Zouma added.?
'Dabbing, I told him to stop but he won't stop but you know, it is good.
'Pogba is one of the best players, he's got everything. That's why people talk about him, because he's so, so good.'
The pair have played alongside one another for France on many occasions and are friends
Most watched Sport videos
- 'How a good player he is': Pep Guardiola on Nathan Redmond
- Ronaldo's son shows off his football skills on the pitch
- Everton caretaker manager proud over 4-0 win to West Ham
- Stoke 0-3 Liverpool: Post-match press conference with Jurgen Klopp
- Anthony Joshua shows off his strength in a new workout video
- Arsene Wenger gives players knitting lessons in spoof charity video
- 'We played with creativity': Wenger on Arsenal Huddersfield 5-0 win
- Arsenal v Manchester United - Premier League match preview
- Pep Guardiola excited for last-gasp winner over Southampton
- Watford 2-4 Manchester United: Jose Mourinho's press conference
- 'City almost unstoppable but United not going away': Danny Mills
- Fosu-Mensah faces Courtois in NBA Celebrity Gaming Tournament
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.