Cristiano Ronaldo unwinds at swanky restaurant with girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez after Real Madrid victory
- Cristiano Ronaldo dines out at Tatel Madrid with girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez
- The Portuguese earlier scored the winning goal for Real Madrid against Malaga
- Ronald and Rodriguez recently celebrated the arrival of their first child together?
Cristiano Ronaldo saluted his winning goal for Real Madrid by treating his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez to a night at one of the city's hottest spots, Tatel Madrid.
The 32-year-old brought an end to a four-game La Liga goal drought in Saturday's home tie against Malaga, scoring what would prove to be the winner in an entertaining 3-2 encounter.
Having netted the important goal, Ronaldo appeared to be in celebratory mood as he took Rodriguez to what he described as 'the best spot in town with the best company'.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina Rodriguez pose for a photo at restaurant Tatel Madrid
That was the caption as he posted a romantic photo of himself and Rodriguez sitting together at the swanky restaurant to his 116million Instagram followers.?
Ronaldo's winner was only his second in La Liga this season and, as Real Madrid fans will hope, could finally spark a return to his prolific best. However, the nature of his strike may suggest he is not out of the mire just yet.
After all, the reigning FIFA Best Player of the Year only managed to score after pouncing on the rebound of his saved penalty. Indeed, Ronaldo looked a little sheepish as he celebrated the goal with team-mates.
Ronaldo missed his penalty against Malaga but was first to pounce on the rebound?
He looked a relieved man after scoring the rebound as the goalkeeper saved his penalty
But with both Ronaldo and Real Madrid struggling to find their best form in the early parts of the season, the three points were gratefully accepted by head coach Zinedine Zidane.
As for Ronaldo's evening, he and Rodriguez would have enjoyed what OpenTable.co.uk?describe as 'a sensational experience that brings together the best of Spanish gastronomy, the culture of the country and the world of entertainment.'
It appeared he was sparing no expense in treating Rodriguez, who recently gave birth their first child together, with prices on the menu starting from a lofty €22 (￡19.70) for macaroni cheese and rising to €58 (￡52) for 'grilled national steak'.
He looked guilty about scoring in such a fashion as his penalty was tame and easily saved?
Most watched Sport videos
- Arsene Wenger gives players knitting lessons in spoof charity video
- Watford 2-4 Manchester United: Jose Mourinho's press conference
- Man City's Bernardo Silva gets thrown in the pool by team-mates
- Sam Allardyce 'in talks' with Everton as new manager
- Jose Mourinho previews Man Utd's next match against Watford
- Mauricio Pochettino on Tottenham's performance against Leicester
- 'I've got the heaviest head': Bancroft talks Bairstow's headbutt
- Golden Boot: Which Premier League player is leading the race?
- Holding faces Farrell in semi-final of NBA Celeb Gaming Tournament
- Sports Personality of the Year 2017: The final shortlist
- Arsene Wenger speaks after hard fought 1-0 win over Burnley
- Chris Hughton urges positive display against Crystal Palace