Sergio Ramos wears mask as Real Madrid captain rejoins full training ahead of La Liga clash with Malaga after breaking his nose last weekend
- Club captain Sergio Ramos was back in full Real Madrid training on Friday
- Defender Ramos broke his nose in last weekend's 0-0 draw at Atletico Madrid
- The 31-year-old wore a protective mask as he rejoined his Real team-mates?
Real Madrid were boosted by Sergio Ramos returning to full training on Friday.
Captain Ramos had trained alone on Thursday, having suffered a broken nose in last weekend's 0-0 draw with Atletico Madrid.
Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos was back in full training on Friday after breaking his nose
The 31-year-old wore a custom-made protective mask to guard his nose as it continues to heal
Ramos (seen shielding the ball from Luka Modric) is available to take on Malaga on Saturday
Gareth Bale (right) could also make his return from injury when Malaga visit the Bernabeu
Ramos is available to face Malaga, as are?Gareth Bale and Mateo Kovacic who also trained after recovering from their own injury issues.
However, Zidane may opt to be cautious with the trio, considering his side should be able to comfortably beat Malaga without them.?
Malaga are in the La Liga relegation zone after losing nine of their first 12 league games this season.
Real are unbeaten in their last nine matches against Malaga, who have never won at the Bernabeu.
Karim Benzema shared a group photo on Instagram after training was over.
Benzema's image — which was captioned '#winners' presumably as it featured the victorious XI from a practice match — did not include Ramos or Cristiano Ronaldo.
As they play a day before rivals Barcelona this weekend, Real have the chance to cut the gap to the La Liga leaders to seven points.
Mateo Kovacic (background) is another Real star in contention to play his first game in a while
Isco (left) appeared in good spirits, while Bale and Karim Benzema (top right) looked focused
Cristiano Ronaldo (right),?Raphael Varane (background) and Marcelo also trained on Friday
Ronaldo was not seen in an Instagram photo posted by Benzema, who captioned it: '#winners'
Real go into the weekend 10 points behind Barcelona but they can cut that gap on Saturday
Most watched Sport videos
- 'How a good player he is': Pep Guardiola on Nathan Redmond
- Ronaldo's son shows off his football skills on the pitch
- Stoke 0-3 Liverpool: Post-match press conference with Jurgen Klopp
- Everton caretaker manager proud over 4-0 win to West Ham
- 'We played with creativity': Wenger on Arsenal Huddersfield 5-0 win
- Arsene Wenger gives players knitting lessons in spoof charity video
- Watford 2-4 Manchester United: Jose Mourinho's press conference
- Anthony Joshua shows off his strength in a new workout video
- Arsenal Wenger discusses Arsenal's win over Huddersfield Town
- Fosu-Mensah faces Courtois in NBA Celebrity Gaming Tournament
- Holding faces Farrell in semi-final of NBA Celeb Gaming Tournament
- Mauricio Pochettino on Tottenham's performance against Leicester