Liverpool stars Philippe Coutinho and Roberto Firmino enjoy home comforts at Brazilian restaurant alongside Alberto Moreno before Chelsea clash
- Roberto Firmino, Philippe Coutinho and Alberto Moreno ate at Bem Brasil
- The Liverpool stars enjoyed some late-night dinner on Thursday evening
- Firmino was joined by his wife Larissa Peireira for the trip to the city centre
- Jurgen Klopp's side face a crunch league clash with Chelsea on Saturday
But that didn't stop the two forwards from lining their stomachs with the best of Brazilian cuisine ahead of the Reds' crunch clash with Chelsea on Saturday.
Alongside Spanish team-mate Alberto Moreno, Coutinho and Firmino enjoyed a late-night dinner at Bem Brasil in Liverpool city centre on Thursday.
Liverpool's Brazilian pair Philippe Coutinho and Roberto Firmino went out for dinner together
Alongside team-mate Alberto Moreno (left), they went to Bem Brasil on Thursday night
Liverpool playmaker Coutinho was accompanied by his wife Aine and young daughter Maria
The players were joined by their families, with Firmino wrapping up warm alongside his wife Larissa Pereira. Coutinho, meanwhile, was accompanied by his wife Aine and young daughter Maria.?
All three are set to retain their places in the Liverpool starting XI for Saturday's clash with Chelsea – despite the midweek collapse against Sevilla.
Jurgen Klopp's side threw away a 3-0 half-time lead in Spain on Tuesday. The Champions League clash finished 3-3, meaning the Reds are still yet to qualify for the last-16.
But on Thursday, Moreno, Coutinho and Firmino let their hair down with a trip to the restaurant near the city's famous old docks.
Bem Brasil serves 'authentic' Brazilian cuisine, with the menu featuring treats such as 'prime Brazilian sausages' and chicken hearts.
Firmino, meanwhile, wrapped up warm alongside his wife?Larissa Pereira (pictured)
The Liverpool players enjoyed some down time ahead of Saturday's crunch clash with Chelsea
Their attention must turn back to business, however, with title holders Chelsea in town this weekend.
Liverpool have won four of their last five matches and are now fifth in the table, 12 points behind league leaders Manchester City.
Two places and three points ahead of Klopp's side sit Chelsea, who arrive on Merseyside on the back of two 4-0 victories.
Georginio Wijnaldum scored a second-half equaliser for Liverpool the last time the two sides clash at Anfield. Diego Costa also missed a late penalty as they drew 1-1 in January.
Firmino leaves the city-centre restaurant late on Thursday evening alongside his wife
Most watched Sport videos
- Watford 2-4 Manchester United: Jose Mourinho's press conference
- Arsene Wenger gives players knitting lessons in spoof charity video
- Man City's Bernardo Silva gets thrown in the pool by team-mates
- Sam Allardyce 'in talks' with Everton as new manager
- Mauricio Pochettino on Tottenham's performance against Leicester
- Man City 2-1 Southampton: Pep Guardiola's press conference
- 'I've got the heaviest head': Bancroft talks Bairstow's headbutt
- Stoke 0-3 Liverpool: Post-match press conference with Jurgen Klopp
- Arsenal 5-0 Huddersfield: Post-match press conference with Arsene Wenger
- Holding faces Farrell in semi-final of NBA Celeb Gaming Tournament
- Sports Personality of the Year 2017: The final shortlist
- Ronaldo and Georgina show off newborn daughter Alana Martina