Tyson Fury welcomes fourth child after his wife Paris gives birth to baby girl Valencia Amber ahead of his ring return
- Tyson Fury has confirmed his fourth child with wife Paris was born on Monday
- The former heavyweight champion took to social media to announce the news
- The birth of his daughter comes in the midst of his return to professional boxing
- Fury has not had a fight since 2015 but is plotting a return to the ring next year
Former heavyweight world champion Tyson Fury has confirmed he his now a father of four after his wife Paris gave birth to a baby girl.
Fury took to Twitter on Monday morning to announce his exciting news.
He wrote:?'My little angel born this morning Valencia Amber, thank god & @parisfury1 for this blessing.'
Tyson Fury's wife has given birth to their fourth child, a baby girl called Valencia Amber
The 29-year-old also informed his fans by sharing a sweet snap of his daughter on Instagram, accompanying it with a heart-warming caption.
'My new angel Valencia Amber, the Lord has blessed me once again,' he wrote.?
Fury and wife Paris have been together since the tender age of 15 and are parents to three other children - Prince John James, Venezuela and Prince Tyson Fury II.
The former heavyweight world champion took to Twitter to announce his exciting news
And shared a heart-warming picture of his new daughter on his official Instagram account
The birth of his fourth child comes as the self-proclaimed 'Gyspy King' is looking to revive his career in the ring.
Fury has not been in action since he dethroned Wladimir Klitschko on that famous night in Dusseldorf back in November 2015.
He has been back in training for a number of weeks now though, working with former super lightweight champion Ricky Hatton and is plotting a return to boxing next year, providing his UKAD?anti-doping case that will resume in December all goes to plan.
The couple have been with each since they were 15 and are parents to three other children
The birth of his fourth child?comes as Fury is preparing to make comeback to the ring
Despite not currently obtaining a BBBoC boxing licence, Fury has wasted no time in trying to forge a path back to world title contention by calling out the likes of Tony Bellew and title holders Anthony Joshua, Joseph Parker and Deontay Wilder.
After suffering a battle with depression and ballooning in weight during his spell away from boxing Fury is now on the road to recovery, but insisted it wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for his other half.
He said: 'My wife is a very loving wife, she is there for me.
'Without her, I would probably not be in the position I am today. I do owe her everything.
The 29-year-old has not fought in the ring since he defeated Wladimir Klitschko back in 2015
'Behind every good man is a better woman.'?
An all-British showdown between Fury and Bellew looks likely for 2018.
Promoter Eddie Hearn told Sky Sports: 'I believe you will see Bellew vs Fury in 2018 but it won't be the next one.
'My plan for Tony Bellew is to beat David Haye then fight Tyson Fury. By the time he beats Haye, the Fury [anti-doping hearing] situation may be in the clear.
'Tony has had discussions with Fury. We have had discussions. I spoke to Fury about that fight.
'Fury has joined up with [management company] MTK, so we will speak to those guys about the fight.'
But has been back in training for a number of weeks, working in the gym with Ricky Hatton
And could face heavyweight rival Tony Bellew in an all-British showdown later next year
Most watched Sport videos
- Arsene Wenger 'angry and disappointed' after Arsenal lose 3-1
- 'The game was fantastic': Mourinho on Manchester victory
- 'I realised how good he is': Pep Guardiola on Nathan Redmond
- Virtual tour of Tottenham Hotspur's incredible new ground
- Man City's Bernardo Silva gets thrown in the pool by team-mates
- Ronaldo's son shows off his football skills on the pitch
- Watford 2-4 Manchester United: Jose Mourinho's press conference
- Gary Neville and Manchester United legends enjoying night out
- Tottenham footballer Jan Vertonghen films himself during live draw
- Dan Haag keeper Martin Hansen scores 95th minute mule kick
- Arsene Wenger gives players knitting lessons in spoof charity video
- Antoine Griezmann shows off his skills on the training pitch
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.