Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury share polar opposite winter training regimes as heavyweight champion hits the weights and 'Gypsy King' melts off calories with 'dance destruction'
- Anthony Joshua posted video montage of himself performing different exercises
- Tyson Fury also shared clip but he was losing weight by dancing in gym??
- 'Gypsy King' added caption: 'It's called dancing destruction calories just melt off'
- AJ took serious approach and simply labelled his tough session: 'Winter grind'
AJ posted a video montage of himself sweating it out in the gym, pushing his body to the limit during a number of arduous looking exercises.?
Fury on the other hand shared his own clip, taking a new-fangled approach to training as he danced in the gym.
Scroll down for videos...?
Anthony Joshua shared a strenuous looking workout with his Instagram followers
Tyson Fury posted his more lighthearted approach to training as he danced in the gym
The 'Gypsy King' is attempting to shed weight and get back in the condition that saw him outmanovre Wladimir Klitchko in his last fight in November 2015.?
He wrote: 'New workout routine tonight, It's called dancing destruction calories just melt off.'
Joshua's caption simply read 'Winter grind' as he grimaced his way through the pain.
There is a huge appetite to see Joshua and Fury meet in the ring in a large part due to the distinctive difference in their personalities and styles.?
Joshua's 'winter grind' involved a number of exercises using weights in the gym
Fury on the other hand said the calories were 'melting off' during his 'dance destruction'
Fury has previously criticised the IBF, IBA and WBA champion for being too muscle-bound.?
Being hampered by physique has never been a problem for Fury despite regular self-deprecating jokes about being overweight.?
Even with the stark contrast between both British fighters at almost every level, neither of them have ever tasted defeat.
It seems inevitable that they will square off eventually though Fury still needs to be cleared by the UK Anti Doping Agency for a return to action and Joshua is looking to unify the heavyweight belts.?
AJ is looking to unify the heavyweight belts and could face Joseph Parker next
Fury is looking to return to action and has not fought since November two years ago?
The 25-year-old Joseph Parker, who holds the WBO belt, seems likely to be Joshua's next opponent and Fury believes the New Zealander can upset the odds.?
'Parker can beat Joshua, he can knock him out. Joshua's chin is dodgy. We know this for a fact,' he said.
There is no love lost between Fury and Joshua and an all-British clash would no doubt generate huge interest.
Most watched Sport videos
- 'The game was fantastic': Mourinho on Manchester victory
- Arsene Wenger 'angry and disappointed' after Arsenal lose 3-1
- Belgian fans throw hundreds of teddy bears onto pitch to delay game
- Dele Alli reveals he plays badly when he thinks too much
- McGregor and Hamilton join Versace at London Fashion Awards
- Moyes: We're gutted we lost
- Mauricio Pochettino discusses Watford draw on Saturday
- Pep Guardiola gives a press conference after Man City v West Ham
- Liverpool give Brighton a 'harsh lesson' with a 5-1 thrashing
- Courtois defeats Holding in NBA Celebrity Gaming Tournament Final
- Dan Haag keeper Martin Hansen scores 95th minute mule kick
- Ronaldo's son shows off his football skills on the pitch